Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Lou, you dirty young man - leave the "poor sweet innocent child" be... [LOL]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
Ever since I was knee high to a short duck I've admired the Lawmen of the American West and in times of trouble I've asked myself the burning question "What would Randolph Scott Do?"
(snip)
(R. Scott would usually call his stunt double...)

[LOL] [ROTFLMAO] [LOL]

Now that's comedy!
Good one, Space Ranger!

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sadly the majority of posters here are too young to remember the late, great, Randolph Scott.

I thank you, Sir.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Or even the great Blazing Saddles line... "You'd do it for Randolph Scott.")

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember Randolph Scott, Space Ranger - according to old Terran legend, he and Cary Grant were getting it on together...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
What we know for certain, LAM, is that they shared a house at one point in the '30s. Why two successful young actors would have found it necessary to share a domicile has been the subject of many rumours.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Still, if Mr. Grant were still alive and still in his 30's, i would have gotten it on with him, like that "snaps fingers". He was definitely the George Clooney of yesteryear - or was that Errol Flynn?
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
cary is mine! [Big Grin]

[ September 26, 2005, 10:17 PM: Message edited by: disaster boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I never cared much for George Clooney. Cary Grant and Errol Flynn, on the other hand *sigh* [sigh]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

DB, I love the new avatar. Okay, I'll take Errol Flynn then!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vee:
[qb] Hey, Vee! I'd love to see the CoH version of Sketch Lad. I'd be happy to do a drawing of you, as well! Funny that's never happened yet. I guess that's part of why I wanted to put out that call for requests.

Sure I'll give it a try. I'm afraid the character generator may not be versatile enough to capture Sketchy's uniqueness though.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I gave the LMBP Spectre a try last night while watching Latter Days. Enjoy! [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Ohhh...she looks very scary, Cru...
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I think she looks dynamic and energetic, marvelous piece, Spellbinder!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Popping in to say: This thread is consistently a blast!

[ September 27, 2005, 09:19 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Vee:
[qb] Hey, Vee! I'd love to see the CoH version of Sketch Lad. I'd be happy to do a drawing of you, as well! Funny that's never happened yet. I guess that's part of why I wanted to put out that call for requests.

Sure I'll give it a try. I'm afraid the character generator may not be versatile enough to capture Sketchy's uniqueness though.
*titter*
My first reaction is to be all flattered that I'm so "unique." However, based on the other designs I've seen you do, *anything* will be awesome. Don't be afraid to do something new/different! I'll be sketching again soon. I've been pretty busy recently....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.