Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
The server had a hiccup this afternoon, and as a result we lost the last few days of the original Project Runway thread . At the suggestion of Gary and Scott, the old thread was closed in case it was made unstable by the hiccup. So here is the new thread!

Sorry for the inconvenience, but if you posted any artwork in the original thread in the past few days, please repost it here. Thanks!

[ September 19, 2005, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Spellbinder ]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh great. Now Pov broke the Project Runway thread?!? [No]

Ah well. Finished this one last week, but haven't had a chance to upload it until now.

Kid Vudoo, drawn by Crujectra.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Great start to the new thread!!!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Ded! I wish I had more than one piece to contribute to kick it off, but unfortunately it's been a really unproductive couple of weeks around here. More to come soon though.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I guess I'll post my groups shot that I have so far here too, just incase anyone has missed my micro thread. I probably won't be posting any micros today, too much to do.

-

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's my first contribution to the new thread: Spellbinder versus The Rattler! I wanted to try a fist fight image, and got some of my inspiration from the cover of Infinite Crisis #3 (mostly for arm positioning). Originally, the guy getting hit was going to just be some guy, but I was not feeling the way the legs were turning out, so I figured why not lose the legs altogether and go for some kind of snake man. When in doubt... improvise [Wink]

Anyhoo, hope you like!

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Spellbinder,

Was this from your adventure out west where you were told a long lost uncle left you his ranch?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

It seemed like a good place to fight a rattler [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm missing a handful of images from the original thread. I'll have to repost, I guess.

Project Runway artists!!!! I feel like we should put out an offer to LW members who haven't had their character's image designed yet. I'd be happy to contribute, but I fear there could be a lot of requests, which could become overwhelming, that's why I'm asking for a team to rally.

Hope this isn't stirring up a lot of trouble. I'm just trying to help anyone who doesn't feel included. I also thought we could create a post at each of the other forums to let those who may not come to Bits that often know.

Nightcrawler made a list for Kat, so I thought we could have something like that. Maybe there should be a separate thread, though, called the LMBP CHARACTER DESIGN THREAD. We get all the details sorted out there, then post the results here. Maybe Kat would even turn each of the designs into a micro doll, increasing the size of the amazing group shot?

Sound good? Crazy?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
*chuckles* I just make what I see, not too good at original ideas [Smile] Would be fun! [Smile]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Oh great. Now Pov broke the Project Runway thread?!? [No]

Ah well. Finished this one last week, but haven't had a chance to upload it until now.

Kid Vudoo, drawn by Crujectra.

-

Nice!
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Im happy to design costumes for anyone that wants them [Big Grin] and soon as I actually go home I have stuff to post! Speelbinder VS the Rattler is cool btw [Smile]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I'm missing a handful of images from the original thread. I'll have to repost, I guess.

Project Runway artists!!!! I feel like we should put out an offer to LW members who haven't had their character's image designed yet. I'd be happy to contribute, but I fear there could be a lot of requests, which could become overwhelming, that's why I'm asking for a team to rally.

Hope this isn't stirring up a lot of trouble. I'm just trying to help anyone who doesn't feel included. I also thought we could create a post at each of the other forums to let those who may not come to Bits that often know.

Nightcrawler made a list for Kat, so I thought we could have something like that. Maybe there should be a separate thread, though, called the LMBP CHARACTER DESIGN THREAD. We get all the details sorted out there, then post the results here. Maybe Kat would even turn each of the designs into a micro doll, increasing the size of the amazing group shot?

Sound good? Crazy?

This sounds great to me Sketchy!!! Count me in.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The LMBP Spectre
reserve member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The LMBP Spectre           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd love to see a picture of me! The LMBP Spectre started off as the body of Donna Troy with the powers of the Spectre (so a green/white costume with cloak and cape), but I've really grown to love the Dean Lee avatar I use. Maybe a Donna Troy-ish body with the hair & mask of this avatar, then the cape/cloak?

Thanks!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Count on me though my contribution of course will be designing a CoH version of the LMBPer in question. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.