Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     

[ December 06, 2005, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     

[ December 06, 2005, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 07, 2005, 12:01 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Darn PNG!!!

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Need then Giffed?

Hey, May I see a CoH version of White Raven? Pretty please!!!

Edit: If you're willing, I'm thinking of putting all of the Legionworld micros all on that site I made... what do you think?

[ October 13, 2005, 04:31 AM: Message edited by: White Raven ]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't really change the last costume I posted but I did redraw the pic, changing the pose. I like this one better [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm late on this but Joe Boy and Dean, both your Lad-Boy pics are making me think naughty adults-only thoughts. [Smile]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 07, 2005, 12:02 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Semi, what would you like a costume for your online persona to look like? I assume something like Lyle's, but what details would make it different?

Tempest, if I don't respond to all of your micros, you must forgive me, but I do think they are just great. As I've said before, I'm always thrilled to see one of my sketches transformed into one, and that Loser Lad micro confirms that. The cape works! Thank you.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Spellbinder, you're sort of in Wasp territory where you always look like you, but the detailing changes from time to time. It's great that a character can be so readily identifiable, despite alterations. I'm even wondering if changing Sketch Lad's look was a dumb idea....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! Thanks Terry!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Semi, what would you like a costume for your online persona to look like? I assume something like Lyle's, but what details would make it different?

Dean, given my career as LW bartender, I think my logo would incorporate a martini glass. Maybe as a tatoo, exposed by a daring, yet not too risque costume. I think I'd probably be wearing more than a SHAKES silver thong. [Wink]
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Cool! Thanks Terry!

You are most welcomed!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 07, 2005, 12:03 AM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

Tempest
Enchantress

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:

Tempest, if I don't respond to all of your micros, you must forgive me, but I do think they are just great. As I've said before, I'm always thrilled to see one of my sketches transformed into one, and that Loser Lad micro confirms that. The cape works! Thank you.

No problemo, I'm so busy, but I really want to do an Invisible Brainiac, Lard Lad, Fat Cramer, Harby and Sketch Lad 5YL, but damn school and work...

--------------------

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.