Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 21)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Great pics, Joe!

I especially like the Lightning Lads, the Saturn Girls and Maxx.

Of course, my all time favorites are the two Pizzazz! Thanks so much!

OH! And...
quote:

Now I know I said I wasnt going to do any more pics of Terry...but I couldnt resist

What did I do?

[ April 04, 2006, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: Pizzazz ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
I said that when I thought you were gone for good [Razz]

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, outta nowhere Joe Boy strikes! Where ya been Joey?!?

Oh yeah, since this is the Runway thread, here's my redesigned Disaster Boy from a coupla days ago:
 -

[ April 04, 2006, 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Monkey Eater Lad ]

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
bugger! that wasnt the pic I meant to post...ah well...he's cute so Ill let him stay [Wink]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Ive been around [Razz] Im clearing out my harddrive so Ill probably post abit more stuff over the night...

--------------------

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay!!! More JoeBoy goodness!!!

Maxx and Crusader look awesome! It's always nice to see my supporting characters get some attention from someone besides me [Wink]

Loving the Nighty, and really loving the Saturn Girl!

And the saturn necklace on Lightning Lad is a nice touch [Love]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Joeboy these rawk! I've missed your art!

TONS, TONS of great pics! Everyday Girl grown up is HOT!

And the female Cobalt is awesome! (You'd be surprised at how many times I've had Cobalt become a girl before [Big Grin] ). She's a dead ringer for the female Cobalt of Earth-8!

Nighty, Pizzy, Lighty, everyone looks great!

Your first Saturn Girl might be the sexiest Saturn Girl I've ever seen!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Joe, your stuff is always some of the best we get here at Legion World but that first Saturn Girl is absolutely stunning. Fantastic pose and style and incredibly expressive with fairly simple lines. Economy of line but maximum expression is always something that impreses me hugely. I also really like the Cru one. There's something about the expression on his face that is just so very right. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Joey... you rule. Seriously, I love your stuff. My favorite is probably the Abin/EG one-- she reminds me of Jubilee!! Which, of course, I find endlessly amusing. [LOL] The Lightning Lad portrait was also fabulously striking and I love the attitude in Pizzazz's pictures.

MEL... DB is one sexin guy. [Wink] Great manip, man. You're so the king. [Yes]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Joey that Everyday Girl/Abin Quank drawing is just simply awesome! And the all grown up EDG simply Space-Rawks! Not to mention all the others which are all GREAT!

How can I talk you out of the originals? I want to be able to say (and prove) that I knew you when...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Thanks Guys! [Smile]

Abin - I dont even know WHERE the original is...probably in a box somewhere. Ill keep an eye out for it though.

Now for some more (Im in a black and white trip at the moment)

first off is a new costume for Cali - I couldnt figure out whether to keep the hair long or make it short...with the short hair the little ponytail is supposed to look like a flame - hair would be red (of course) Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

(using fire-poi in the last one - basically a burning rag on a chain that hippies twirl with.)

Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Sometimes I just ASTOUND myself with the originality I put into these costumes - like this next one. Completely (underlined) original. Yessir. No inspiration from outside sources for this little duck. Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image (Hrun the Barbarian in case you were wondering)

Next up, GreyBird (costume is a modified version of George Perez's original Azrael Design)
Click for fullsize image

and finally Lil' Rhino: Click for fullsize image

Click for fullsize image

heh - I thought it'd be neat if he was always covered in "grooming" birds. maybe he can control them? who knows [Razz]

[ April 11, 2006, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: Joe-Boy ]

--------------------

Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
How cool! I love these! [Smile] You did a great job! [Smile]

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Thanks Kat [Smile]

next up, Kent Shakespeare (Insignia is supposed to be the same Symbol Superman originaly wore)

Click for fullsize image

And Polar Boy - my scanner cut off the feet (like it does every other time) so I thought Id post a pic of them aswell so you can all laugh at my dodgy looking ice skates [Razz] ...also thats meant to be a hockey stick on his back:

Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow Joey!! That's some seriously awesome stuff. Like, whoa.

Lots of [Love] and stuff. I think my favorite (besides my own, of course) are Li'l Rhino's pics. He's so adoreable! And the birds-- tee hee!!

By the by, how did you know I cut my hair..? [Wink] Very cool. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.