Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
the Baegs outfit is actually a Recycled Don Allen/Tornado Twins outfit - Ill post the Dawn Version when I get home [Smile]

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I finally got around to the Cobalt Kid re-design I've been toying with. My idea is that he would wear an outfit that would compliment his powers. So, the cape, boots, wristbands and belt are all made with a metallic fabric, which Cobie can manipulate magnetically. For instance, with magnetic enhancement, the cape could become virtually bulletproof.

Hope you enjoy!

-

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Hey thats Sexy!

Ill be posting stuff soon but I need to finish some stuff Ive been promising a certain LMBPer first.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, great pic! I love it! I've never seen myself with a cape before but I think it really works here!

The armored breastplate really works, and the gloves and boots are perfect. I'm a handsome devil too, aren't I? [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hehe, be sure to check out this month's Museum exhibit then Cobie! For some reason I gave you a cape also. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I freely admit that my artistic talents are modest, but I've been wanting to try my hand at drawing how I conceive Rockhopper Lad.

I had great fun doing it.

-

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Im still not all that comfortable drawing straight onto the computer using the Tablett...BUT Ive finally gotten the hang of this "Layer" business [Big Grin]

This is my first attempt at Layering, Yellow Kid: Click for fullsize image

Attempt number 2, Icefire: Click for fullsize image

And Number 3, Shadowplay in Candlelight : Click for fullsize image (sortof a companion peice to Suddenly Seymore's costume [Smile] )

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Ive got a whole bunch more of these to colour now that I know what Im doing [Smile]

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Another couple just before I go to bed *yawning*

Blacula: Click for fullsize image

And an UberQuick Rockhopper Lad: Click for fullsize image

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Joe-Boy:

And an UberQuick Rockhopper Lad: Click for fullsize image

I like it! I love the reverse irises. They make him look just a little otherworldly. And "eyebrows" are fabulous! They're just feathery-loking enough. [Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

[Bump]

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, Cru and Joe, you guys have been dishing out some pretty amazing stuff.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, seeing as no one has posted here in a while, I will.

I haven't made too many micros as of late. I couldn't get the hair color right, but here we go:

Click for fullsize image------>  -

[ March 21, 2006, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: Pizzazz ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

[bump]

Now I know I said I wasnt going to do any more pics of Terry...but I couldnt resist: Click for fullsize image

Next up, Maxx, Psyonian Sorceror Supreme: Click for fullsize image (who appears to have stolen the Staff of One from Sister Grimm)

Crusader (a little bit short...meh) Click for fullsize image

Nighty Click for fullsize image

Lightning Lad: Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Abin Quank and Everyday Girl (she's supposed to be wearing a cheerleaders outfit so those are pom poms ((incase you were wondering)))

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

oops [Razz] Click for fullsize image

Everyday All Growed Up (please ignore the dodgy hand): Click for fullsize image

a couple of Saturn Girl: Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image Click for fullsize image

Cobalt "Queen" (this took me, like a minute....just cleaning up my harddrive) Click for fullsize image

and the first Pizazz I considered - costume stolen from Dazzler - Click for fullsize image

--------------------

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.