Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Finally got this one finished off. Thanks again for posting it Deddy!

-

DeddyLou! Another great team!!! In color, these characters are even cooler looking. Fat Cramer stands out, IMO.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

-

I just looked at this one again.

Deddy, Where are my hands, and am i going to get into trouble? [LOL]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Dean, here's my first attempt at a new look for Sketch Lad. I decided his uniform needed to reflect the full spectrum of colors. What do you think?

-

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know what Sketchy will think, Vee, but I sure like it!

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

-

Awesome Loser!!!! Even better than I had it pictured in my head. Me thinks I have to do more group shots for you to do [Big Grin]

[LOL] @ Faraway.......heh, I didn't really notice where your hands were going when I drew this....perhaps you're just "helping" them fly?

Vee.....I like it!!! The colour gradient going down the costume works really well.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
oops...missed a couple......

Spellbinder, great stuff as usual. Spellbinder vs the Snakeman is cool, nice to see some action shots. LMBP Spectre looks great too, can't wait to see this in colour too.

Joe-boy......umm, so you say she's 18 now? [Big Grin]

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Vee, I think it's GREAT!!! I especially like the way the gradation of color works and I like the chest design. Good hair, too!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I'm glad you like it Dean. I was thinking as I was trying to come up with a design that you would need a palette of colors to work your artistic powers. What better way to make sure that you always have a full spectrum to work with than to have it be a part of your uniform.

Someone else had drawn you with "Wolverine-like" retractible claws with pens/brushes on the tips. So I figured you could use those by dipping them into the exact color on your outfit that you need to do your stuff! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks to everyone who commented. This was a lot of fun to do (but a lot of work - 144 layers all told!). Deddy, I think you should definitely do more!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Deddy, Where are my hands, and am i going to get into trouble? [LOL]

Heh. I thought the same thing when I was coloring it. I was pretty sure you were up to no good. [Wink]

I couldn't help but add a little detail or two, as I usually do. In this case it was Lou's wandering eyes. I wonder what had him so distracted during the photoshoot... [Hmmm?]

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
It's not like you've never seen them up close, Loser dear [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
What can I say, some things just warrant repeated viewing.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

I realize Terry's moved on from this character, but I already had this colored, so here's Luna.

-

[ September 28, 2005, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Loser Lad ]

--------------------
The LMB Archives

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Oooooh... that turned out really cool!

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Ohh! Dean, don't forget your promise to do your version of Vee! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

And here are a few more COH versions of LMBPers: Rockhopper Lad, LMBP Spectre, and Tamper Lad...

-  -  -

--------------------

This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.