Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
This is something I did last night, wasn't happy with it, and then redrew it at lunchtime today. It's another new pose [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
Moment found!

Like a hot guy's phone number on any available cocktail napkin, I need to be sketched, scribbled, immortalized. Pleeeease.
Lad Boy, do you have any ideas on what you want to see? Colors? Style? Any favorite hero you want to resemble?
sort of a Grell-era Chemical King, but with a goatee (see pic in album)

blue lycra pants bike-shorts-length with a top inspired by B&D gear or the Mike Grell Colossal Boy.

A mischeviously phallic "L" somewhere on the uniform.

fingerless gloves and boots no higher than mid calf

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Hey, Vee, that looks very cool, better than anything I've come up with for myself in CoH.

Glad you like it! I've been trying to come up with a design for you for quite some time but had been drawing a blank until I saw Joey's drawing. Then I knew exactly what I wanted to do. His use of the tragedy & comedy faces reminded me that you do stage shows and I thought it worked well as your personal symbol. I also like the way the two colors come together.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Moment found!

Like a hot guy's phone number on any available cocktail napkin, I need to be sketched, scribbled, immortalized. Pleeeease.
Lad Boy, do you have any ideas on what you want to see? Colors? Style? Any favorite hero you want to resemble?

blue lycra pants bike-shorts-length with a top inspired by B&D gear or the Mike Grell Colossal Boy.

Hmmmm...that could be tough to do in CoH's character creator. Not sure how close I can get but I'll give it a shot when I get home. SOme of the others here can probably come much closer to your description so hopefully one of them will give it a shot.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

I'm clay in your sculpting hands, mold me into any suitable shape.

or in your case, pixellate me to your heart's content.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Cru, couldn't you just add 3 little circles: one in his right hand, one in mid air center, and one just above his left hand and then draw curved lines connecting them?

[ October 04, 2005, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

Lad Boy

Much more...rectangular and red-exxy than I had imagined. But nice work nonetheless.

[ October 04, 2005, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: Lad Boy ]

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Darn, caught me before I could eliminate the evidence of my misfortune! [Big Grin]

Lad Boy, as soon as I can get it to display properly I'll repost it. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
This is something I did last night, wasn't happy with it, and then redrew it at lunchtime today. It's another new pose [Smile]

Click for fullsize image

Well, I love it! All this practice you've gotten lately is showing! Great work! Keep it up! [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Moment found!

B&D as in Bondage and Discipline? guess working all those leather parties is going to come in handy [Razz] is a gag out of the question?
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Hey, Vee, that looks very cool, better than anything I've come up with for myself in CoH.

Glad you like it! I've been trying to come up with a design for you for quite some time but had been drawing a blank until I saw Joey's drawing. Then I knew exactly what I wanted to do. His use of the tragedy & comedy faces reminded me that you do stage shows and I thought it worked well as your personal symbol. I also like the way the two colors come together.
this was a suggestion from Seymore himself...I wasnt to sure about the ruffle-neck thingy but decided to go with it anyway. Im never to sure about most things but they end up looking ok.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
May I request a drawing of Doctor One? He looks sort-of like Blok, is 2 meters tall (6'6") and wears a white lab coat...
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Okay, ready to try again with the Lad Boy pic. Hope you like it!

-

--------------------

Lad Boy

quote:
Okay, ready to try again with the Lad Boy pic. Hope you like it!

-

Damn, I'm hot!
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's the long-awaited (by Abin and myself, at least) House of Quank.

-

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool! And love the little extras (Abin goofing on Stoopid Cat [Smile] ).

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.