Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How about i just turn the other candidates into cottage cheese using these custom EGI weapon systems, then Frio and I can retire to an Undisclosed Location and 'study'.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Frio:
And you make a tempting offer Cobaltus but, I must ask, who would moderate?

I would resist the temptation if I were you, dear...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
You're all talk, Tamper Lad. That's why it never works out. But follow through and we'll see. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
quote:
Originally posted by Frio:
And you make a tempting offer Cobaltus but, I must ask, who would moderate?

I would resist the temptation if I were you, dear...
No disrespect meant, Princess. I figured he'd cleared it with you or something. I mean, you do live just across the way from him and everything.
From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Sometimes we must save Cobie from himself [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
You mean besides laugh? But that sounds like work... [sigh] All right.

Miner, you behave or I'll sic Everyday Girl on you. And don't think I won't-- she's been locked up in Gramps' house for ages now!! I'm sure she's just rarin' for the chance to do some real damage...

Ohmygod! Like that’s so not true! I wasn't like grounded! I just needed to spend more time like studying! Cuz, Gramps was most not happy when I only got a B+ in Differential Calculus last semester!

He’s so not fair sometimes.

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Differntial Calculus should be easy for Everyday Girl.

The derivative is the equation of the path the bullet takes when Everyday Girl grazes the villain with a bullet. Assuming the bullet travels in a straight line of course.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod! It like would be, Mr Tamper Puss, if that last batch of Kneecap Specials you made up for me were loaded properly!

I mean like seriously! 0.0129% of the 240 grain hollow-points measured out at 239.85 Grains and 0.0231% measured out at 240.123 Grains.

You try to keep a 4" grouping at 125 yards with ammo like that!

The QC at the Evil Genius Arms & Ammo Plant is seriously like slipping!

And I expect a 20% rebate on my next order because of that!

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Well a one half of one per cent deviation from the 240 standard would seem high. I note however Everday Girl that the observed failure rate only is 360 parts per million.

I admit we have a fair bit to go before achieving six sigma quality in the manufacturing process as that would indicate a sigma of only 4.77.

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Good grief, Tamper, would you give it a rest already? You're boring up the EGSC!! And that is not what this campaign needs.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Thank you, Cali.

Just wanted to wish all my fellow candidates the best of luck and remind everyone to vote (for me)!

Kisses everyone!

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Isn't that sweet. Vote for Frio.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Frio, allow me to be the first to thank you for a great campaign! You’re tops in my book!

[Cheers]

Here’s lookin’ at you kid [Wink]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

I think Frio left and fell off the deep end.
Frio
Conflicted...

Not yet, Tamper Lad. Not yet.

And thank you, Cobaltus. You proved a worthy opponant.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Better luck next time!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.