Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored! (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   
Author Topic: The Evil Genius Supper Club - now Restored!
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...and you'd BETTER run again, young lady! [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Apparently the Evil Genius Supper Club has fallen on hard times since the LMBP used it to humiliate Frio during the last election.

Still, there are a few henchmen hanging around in the back room. They might be useful. and some of Tamper's borrowed technology could be handy.

I was going to wreck the place but instead I think I'll make Tamper an offer he can't refuse.

Sell it to me for 1 credit or else...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The door bursts open, a battle axe flies through the air, skimming past CCUM it buries itself deep in a door frame. There was a moment of silence then slowly, the sleeve of CCUM’s costume slides off his shoulder and falls to the floor.

“Hrun is here. Now little man tell me of thy plan for the oath breaker”

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
This establishment is now MINE!

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
*appears in a flash of light*

No, it is NOT! It's mine! Find your own establishment little man!! I shall take it and remake it in my image. The place where I found my greatest defeat shall be the source of my greatest triumph!!

*touches the wall and transforms the EGSC into an ice palace*

Yes, this will do very nicely for a start. Much more fitting for someone with my new.. gifts. The new me.

[ February 07, 2007, 05:22 AM: Message edited by: Empress Frio ]

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah both Cali and I go to the Legion World Old West theme resort for a week and a non-stop stream of disheveled villains makes this into a soup kitchen. Out, Out, Away with you miscreants this is a place of business.

Er wow Frio remember I was your biggest supporter. [Wink] Did you change your hair? I like it. It's so much sexier (in that I want to stomp your sensitive parts with my stilletos way).

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Er, I hope you remember the little fling we had Frio with great fondess like I do! We had some good times together, and I look forward to many more years of friendship.

Tamper is right, your hair looks much sexier (but please, stop his sensitive parts, I don't like that kind of thing...)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, Frio, I believe this will be the perfect place for you to call a headquarters.

[whisper]Notice how they act nicely towards you now, but shun you privately like they did in the election. You can never be too carefuly around this bunch...they've betrayed each other so many times that they don't remember what true loyalty is. It'll be nice to see you teach them a lesson[/whisper]

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello Frio, welcome back.

I was considering purchacing this property and giving it to you as a welcome back present, but I see you've handled the matter quite expiditiously on your own.

However if you could see your way to doing me one tiny little favor, would you please unfreeze the henchmen in the back room?

We're going to need them later for some drudge work.

But right now, would you care to join me for dinner?

[ February 07, 2007, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Gary Concord, the Ultra Man ]

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
<melts all the ice with heat vision>

You want this little club?

Very well. Consider it a showing of generousity from your one true master, "empress."

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hrun the Barbarian
Barbarian Warrior

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hrun the Barbarian   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Hrun wanders into the re created ice palace. Almost absent minded he picks up a large warm fur and throws it backwards. It lands on Superboys Primes head covering from top to toe.

Tis a noble palace for a cold lady, mayhaps she needs a Barbarians warmth to melt her frozen heart.

Hrun continues to explore, he finds and pockets a few diamond necklaces.

--------------------
Bring me Mead and Meat,
NOW Slave!!

From: The Northern Wall | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Tamper. Cobalt. You claim what, exactly? Friendship? Support? Where was that as I was being humiliated time and time again by your little LMBP, hmm? The election. The diapers. Sexy or not, you boys won't be touching this anytime soon. Now get the hell out of my palace!!

Thank you, Lonestar Ranger. I quite agree with you on all counts. Betrayal is something I refuse to tolerate anymore.

Gary, you are truly too kind. I do appreciate the sentiment, though. And, I believe the worthless so-called man Overlord_Prime has melted them out by now. I will gladly refrain from refreezing them when I recreate my palace. Just give me a moment to do that, then dinner would be wonderful.

<raises arm and returns the palace to its previous state>

Note to self: Find a spell-caster to cast one of those anti-melting charms. An elemental can't waste her precious energy on such matters.

And you, Overlord_Prime-- I'm watching you. Don't think this trespass will go forgotten. Stupid little man.

There. Shall we, Gary?

[ February 07, 2007, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Empress Frio ]

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
<throws down dossiers on members of the LMB, including various citizens of Legion World>

Here is what I've collected in the last eight months that I've stayed here. One LMBer owed me a favor, and in my attempts to learn the truth about another four, I began amassing my own intel.

I can tell you where our best potential targets will be...<whispers>...and do not trust the one called Rockhopper Lad most of all...in other parrallel worlds he is regarded as the most fearsome tyrant and betrayer--it will be he that attempts to bring you down with honeyed words

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

<ignores Hrun because... uhm, no>

Lonestar Ranger, this should prove very useful to our cause. Good work.

I can't help but wonder, though, why you chose to give these to me and not the LVMBP leader...

Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
When was the last time you saw a villain follow the proper channels of control? You seem pretty naive for an Evil Empress.

'Excuse me Empress can you sign my purchase order for new equipment. Here are three competing quotes form vendors with no known conflict of interest. Also here is my Declaration of gifts i have received from them in the past 12 months'

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.