Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 15)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Clive,

Drinks are good, but people also need food. See if Fat Cramer will have something sent over from Cafe Cramer.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
Quis, Mr. Rocky's wait staff is preparing something positively delectable as we speak!

Mr. Rocky will announce when it's ready--it won't be long!

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Mmmmm shashimi...
Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, of course, there's a yummy buffet ready.

We've got several of the Rookery's specialties, including fresh seafood, transmattered in thrice daily.

Bon appétit!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
My friends, sushi is served!

And sushi shooters at the bar!

No one does sushi and sushi shooters like our Pyngwyny friends!

Nova Girl
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nova Girl   Email Nova Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Mmmmm raw oysters.

My molluskoid boyfriend dumped me because I prefered eating raw oysters over going out with him. You didn't invite Squiddy from the embassy did you?

Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Oh, heavens, no. That wouldn't be a good idea if I'm ever to get another chance for a date with you.

<sheepishly turns away from her and faces Rocky>

So Mister Rockhopper...do you think I've a better chance of winning the election or getting a second chance with Miss Roni? Gosh, but I need some dating advice!

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. My only real relationship was with Openly Gay Lad and that--well his getting killed kind of kept it from lasting very long. And I know absolutely nothing about dating women. I'm sure there's someone out here in LMB-land who can give you some dating advice, Clive. Perhaps Cobie?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Fellow Legion Worlders, I appreciate your votes and will use my new position as co-deputy to do everything I can to protect our home from whatever forces dare to threaten it!
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Congratulations, Clive. As a former Deputy Leader myself, I know the office has its strains. I know you and Nova Girl will find ways of supporting each other, and, of course, I am always at your disposal for advice if needed.

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

You are a great friend to me Mister Rocky, and I'll always appreciate your great generosity!

Now...where's my throneroom going to be?

Kidding! [Smile]

Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
{Tim enters Clive's office}

Hey, Clive! Rocky took Hyvvie to see the Super Veterinarian...of Space and asked me to check to see if you need anything. Is there anything I can help you with?

From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

It's been a looong day, Tim. They really work deputies like dogs! Can't imagine what it was like for Rocky, not having a co-deputy.

<taking off his boots>

But since you asked...how about a foot rub?

er...<chuckles awkwardly>...just kidding, of course.

[ March 16, 2008, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: Clive ]

Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, Clive, I'll have you know that I give the best footrubs in explored space. I tried giving Rocky one once, six months and twelve days ago, but it's kind of hard with webbed feet and all.

{Starts rubbing Clive's soles} There we go. Now just relax. That's right. I should have you totally relaxed in four minutes and thirty-seven seconds.

From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

<four minutes, thirty seven seconds later>

...mmmm...that was....righteous....

<stretches>

I've got to return the favor, Tim! I know nothing about massages, but...how about a coffee...at Cramer's?

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.