Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<looks around>

I'm in the Rookery!

Wh-what happened last night?

You don't think....?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[looks at all the empty cans of bi-beer lying around]

I do think! [Eek!]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
(Rocky enters Lardy's room with a breakfast tray).

Morning, Lardy. I hope you're feeling better. A good breakfast should help you out!

Lardy, what's wrong?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh...nothing...

I think Stu's having a bit of fun with me, unless....

...er, Rocky, did I have any bi-beer last night?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

[an inexplicable wave of jealousy washes over Stu]
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
You were drinking tequila shots when I came in. I don't know if you'd been drinking something else before. He Who Wanders' Law of Mixing applies to this universe, so any ill effects that would come from drinking beer before liquor wouldn't be a problem.

Why do you ask?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Oh, I dunno...I'm naked in this bed, here. And, er, I seem to recall telling you I love you last night, so...

<blushes>

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Where's that chainsaw I saw around here the other day? I feel a strange urge to fire it up...
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Lardy! Do you really think I'd take advantage of you in your inebriated state? I brought you back here to the Rookery and put you to bed. I carried you here for Dywh's sake, which, even with my Pyngwyny strength, is quite something! I removed your clothes because I thought you'd be more comfortable. Now, here, have some tea and toast.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Easy, Rocky, easy....

I wasn't accusing you of anything, exactly. More like kinda...accusing myself, I guess....

er...

<suddenly, dives into breakfast>

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Well, I'm glad to see it hasn't affected your appetite.

And I'm not angry with you, old friend, but sometimes I don't understand how you humans can get so caught up about gender. Would sleeping with another male be the end of the world?

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

No, Rocky...it wouldn't. I'm just so messed up that I wouldn't wish myself on anybody at this time, certainly not a great guy like yourself.

All the memory loss, my past, my need for revenge against Cobalt--anyone I'd sleep with, I'd be using, pure and simple.

My--my head's just all over the place, now, Rocky. I don't know how I feel about, well, hardly anything. I'm certainly not ready for any kind of relationship beyond the extremely casual, right now.

I don't wanna hurt anybody I care about who might be looking for more.

So, uh, can I have seconds?

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Of breakfast? Sure. I'll have Sffenyskus bring up some more.

As for me...(sighs)...I don't know. I had the real thing with Blaine--Openly Gay Lad. I know he's been gone a long time now, but I think Hyvvie's the only guy I'll be sharing a bed with for the foreseeable future.

Then, of course, there's Tim and Clive...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Shit--is Clive here?!?! He's the last person I want to see, right now!

Not because of any embarassment, Rocky...Clive is just so beligerent towards me and always insisting I'm a fake and a threat!

Fact is, I don't even know him! My memory gap--includes the time where I supposedly created him. I guess I have no more reason to trust him than he does me!

Is...is he here...in the Rookery right now?

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

No, he and Tim went away for a few days. I don't know. Clive's a good kid, but he's so naive--and this is me saying it! I'm just concerned for him.

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.