Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
You're a good man, Rocky. *sniff* It's... so hard to have a friend just... turn like that. Best friend. Since we were kids! I-- I don't understand. I just hope we can figure out how to help her... and that she'll want that help when the time comes.

And you know I got your back. You and Joey. The Security Office fully supports your administration. Don't worry, we'll get this loser.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
Unfortunately, Frio won't be wanting or needing your help anymore, dear sister and friends.

Perhaps I can speak to her for all of you, to at least give you an opportunity to reach her. At a cost of course.

--------------------
Justice comes at a price. What are you willing to pay for it?

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
A wise witch once told me, "In deals with the devil, you always get burned." However, desperate times...

Tell us what your price is and perhaps we can work something out.

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, maybe, just maybe, she's seen the light and decided that there is a better way.

You too could find that better way if you would just open your eyes and see.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cali, I don't like these people and I don't trust them. There's no guarantee that they'll let you contact Frio and they may try to harm you as well. Be careful.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
[QB]Thank you, Cobie. I knew we could count on you. Kid Marvel seems to have taken care of this self-proclaimed overlord for the moment, at least.
[QB]

Whichever "Kid Marvel" you refer to is irrelvant.

I am here, this thread is mine, Legion World is mine.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, yeah. Kryptonian. Vulnerable to magic, blah, blah. FREEZE!

<The "Overlord" is encased in a block of magic ice>

Someone haul this iceberg out of my office. Thank you.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deceased

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Reanimated Corpse of Lonestar           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
A wise witch once told me, "In deals with the devil, you always get burned." However, desperate times...

Tell us what your price is and perhaps we can work something out.

Oh, I can think of about two things I want. The first, which should be obvious, is I want an increase in my money. But I don't want payment...I want some of those stock tips Tamper Lad hordes that allow him to increase his fortunes so easily.

The second...well...lets just say this. If I can guarantee Frio will be turned back to the side of 'good'...well, I need a guarantee that I'll have a lawfully wedded companion to spend my time with here on peaceful Legion World. Which means no more engagements for you--to Tamper Lad or Actor Lad.

--------------------

From: dead | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Yeah, yeah. Kryptonian. Vulnerable to magic, blah, blah. FREEZE!

<The "Overlord" is encased in a block of magic ice>

Someone haul this iceberg out of my office. Thank you.

<brushes ice off like it was a thin dusting of powder>

Bah! A pathetic attempt. I did not come here without finding immunity to all your feeble "powers."

If you wish to retain custodianship over this humble rookery, Rockhopper, you will do so only under my authority.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Until that time comes, which it won't, I will thank you to leave the premises. Harming the LMB's Deputy Leader would hardly be a way to win over any people to your side.

And, make no mistake, the LMB will triumph in the end.

--------------------

Caliente

quote:
Originally posted by Lonestar Ranger:
Oh, I can think of about two things I want. The first, which should be obvious, is I want an increase in my money. But I don't want payment...I want some of those stock tips Tamper Lad hordes that allow him to increase his fortunes so easily.

The second...well...lets just say this. If I can guarantee Frio will be turned back to the side of 'good'...well, I need a guarantee that I'll have a lawfully wedded companion to spend my time with here on peaceful Legion World. Which means no more engagements for you--to Tamper Lad or Actor Lad.

I don't have Tamper Lad's tips and, even if I did, it wouldn't be my place to give them to you. I'll... speak with him on the matter, though. For Frio, I'm sure we can come to some sort of understanding.

As for the second part of you offer... I... (God, this pains me so but...) ...accept. (I'm so sorry, Actor Lad.) If you bring me back Frio, I will... *flinch* ...marry you.

quote:
And, make no mistake, the LMB will triumph in the end.

We always do. Especially in the face of adversity. And don't worry, Rocky. I recognize a serpent when I see one. (And God how I hate that slipper bastard.)

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Deceased

Then we have a deal...my dear. I will do whatever I can in my power to help bring Frio back to the side of good...and then you will fulfill your end of the arrangement.

Goodbye my dear fiance, until we meet again...

<flies off>

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Cali, are you sure about this? <puts a hand on her shoulder> Do you really want to *ugh* marry this--this person? I trust him as far as I can throw an asteroid.

--------------------

Caliente

*crying* No but I-- she's my sister. *blows nose* I've gotta... I have to go. *sniff* (Not even a visit to the old West will cheer me up now. But I guess it's better than moping around forever.) Bye, Rocky. And... and, thanks for everything. (How am I going to explain this to Actor Lad?)

*flames on and flies away, still crying*

--------------------

Context... who needs it?

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

<Time Teller Lad enters Rockhopper Lad's office>

TTL:Rocky, you have an appointment the Winathian Ambassador in an hour.

RhLad:Thanks, Tim. *sighs* I'm really concerned about Cali. And, I can't explain it, but when I froze that Kryptonian a while ago, I felt like there was someone else around using the Ice Magic.

TTL: Well, maybe it was Rockhopper Lass.

RhLad: I don't think so. I spoke with Adelie a while ago and she hasn't used her powers all day. She and I are the only Rockhoppers on Legion World. None of the other Pyngwyny here have the Ice Magic.

TTL: There are other LMBers with ice powers aren't there?

RhLad: There's Icefire, Polar Boy and Frio that I know of and none of them have magic-based powers. There's just something not right.

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.