Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers!

I'd just like to say that I'm fully against the stereotypes that Oswald Cobblepot has perpetuated among sentients!

A little known fact is that I once dated a Penguin/human hybrid back in the LMB's early years! Although I ended up breaking her heart and encouraging her unholy wrath, I often think fondly of her.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
That's our Cobie!

Encouraging the wrath of young females of all species since circa 1980.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
On behalf of the Pyngwyn Colonies, Cobie, you are hereby pardoned of any offences against any penguinoids.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Thanks Rocky!

I, for one, will never forget the noble defense the Pyngwyn Army put up for Legion World during the Infinite Crisis and the recent invasion.

[Cheers]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Bah! goodwill between fellow candidates has no place in modern elections.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Your right!

I promise that once I'm elected, all armies will fall directly under my command, with no second or third parties weighing on military matters!

We will, er, be a peace-keeping force though. I promise! Why, I love peace so much, I'd kill for it!

Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
How very Zapp Branigan of you, Cobie.

Just popped in to wish you luck, Rocky!! [Hug] You're a good sort and I'd definitely trust the LMBP in your hands.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Cali. You're sweet. Daniel, a beverage for the lady, please.

We've got plenty of potent potables and many munchy morsels here, folks. And a new batch of scantily clad waitstaff are coming in shortly.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

The campaign may have lasted longer than we thought it would, but there's still plenty to eat and drink. Come and have some fun here at the Rookery.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

If we don't start the election soon, I'm not going to vote. This has become drawn out long enough.
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Good luck, everyone. It's been a fun campaign.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Grats on your election as Deputy Leader RL! [Cheers]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Congratulations RL.

I hope you have fun being in charge.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Huzzah!

Let the kickbacks commence!

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Since it's still pretty early on Joe-Boy's side of the world, the party begins here and moves to his place when he gets up!

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.