Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
I do.
Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

We've only just begun...

[Band]

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
{Py’kozelyz, the Pyngwynpalian priest who has been one of Rockhopper Lad's mentors and closest advisors over the years officiates as Deirdre and Stealth exchange traditional Pyngwyny vows}

{Rockhopper Lad raises a glass}

To the happy couple, Deirdre and Stealth, many years of health and happiness!

[Cheers]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
To the happy couple!

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[Hug] [Cheers]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
A void of darkness opens in the room, dedman steps out, dragging lifesized gold statues of Stealth and Deirdre.

Hey ladies, sorry I missed the "I do's" but these took a bit longer than expected to prepare. Congrats!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Those statues are awesome. Thanks, Deddy. And thanks to everybody for the good wishes and thanks most of all to Rocky.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Thank you all so much.

Stealth and I are Vail bound, we'll ring in the new year there.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy New Year to all my honored guests at the Rookery. As we raise our glasses to toast the New Year, let us also toast to a friend we leave behind: To Yellow Kid. We miss you, my friend.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Ai! Happy new year, and may Yellow Kid be in a better place
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Cheers]

[snif!]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

And here we are: January 5th, Twelfth Night and the Birthday of Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle.

Thank you all for coming and for making this the best Rookery holiday party ever!

And a special congratulations and best wishes to Legion World's newest married couple, Stealth and Deirdre! All the best, ladies. I'm so pleased I could host your nuptials.

Thank you again, everyone for dropping by. Let's make 3010 a great year on Legion World!

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Rocky, for hosting the best twelve-day party I've ever attended.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
I think I may be attracted to a penguin. Is it wrong to feel this kind of cross-species love?

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by Rody the Super-Rat:
I think I may be attracted to a penguin. Is it wrong to feel this kind of cross-species love?

In my time in the LMB, Rody, I have had two romantic relationships, both with humans. I don't see as it's a problem. [Smile]

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.