Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 34)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
Well, if you wanted to swing from the chandelier without being drunk, you could conceivably see someone who isn't there without being drunk. [Wink]

Darned hallucinations! I need a drink.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
And speaking of chandeliers, it's time for me to do my impression of Scarlett Johansson's character from Saturday Night Live, who helps her parents advertise their chandelier business.

"LOOKIT AWL DESE CHANDELEAHS! LOOKIT DIS ONE! AN' DAT ONE! AN' DIS ONE! AN' DAT ONE!"

Thank you, thank you, I'm here all twelve days.

Sounds like you do, too. [Wink]

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
It'd have to be non-alcoholic. My meds and alcohol don't mix.

Oh.

Why, thank you, Deirdre.

Cheers, Huey.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Cheers, Stealth.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
(Sips)

This is such a great party. And it's just getting started. Just think, ten more days to go.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
(Sips)

This is such a great party. And it's just getting started. Just think, ten more days to go.

Fourteen, but who's counting? [Wink]

[ December 22, 2009, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Fourteen is better.

Who's the band?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
quote:
(Sips)

Fourteen, but who's counting? [Wink]
The more the merrier! [Big Grin]

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[draws herself a hot buttered rum and pets a certain beagle, who looks very fetching in his snowman sweater]

I brought chocolate peanut-butter chip cookies. Dig in, Folks. The co-op had a sale on the chips, so I made plenty.

[Hug] [Hug] [Hug]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Yay! Cleome's here and she brought cookies!

Cleome, may I introduce you to my new romantic partner, Deirdre?

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Thanks for the cookies, cleome. They go well with eggnog.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[shakes hands all around]

Mazel Tov, Ladies.

HWW, remember that it's okay to dunk when you're around friends.

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Cramer, how lovely to see you. There are several musical groups playing at various times and places, so I'm sure there will be something to your liking.

And Cleome! I knew you wouldn't be long. A happiest of holidays to you! And thank you so much for the cookies. Cookies are my favorite Terran dessert!

Derek, Greg, please get Ms. Cramer and Ms. Cleome their libations.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
HWW, remember that it's okay to dunk when you're around friends.

[Wink]

At first, I thought you said it's okay to be DRUNK around friends.

Either way works for me. [Wink]

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Greg, please get Ms. Cramer and Ms. Cleome their libations.

Be happy to!

Oh, you're talking to a different Greg.

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.