Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 36)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
we took up a collection so that Stealth and Deidre could honeymoon in Vail.

Thanks, everybody. You're all so very kind.

We're going to have the wedding during the party. I'm getting into my bridal gown right now. I feel like a princess!

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Stealth, I'm so happy for you and Deirdre. She's a kind, gentle soul. The Rookery is at your disposal. Would you like a Pyngwyny wedding? My chaplain available to conduct the ceremony.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I would love a Pyngwyny wedding. Thank you, Rocky.

--------------------

Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann Hebistand           Edit/Delete Post     
[Adjusts tuxedo]

Rocky, I must thank you. When I signed on to work for you here at the Pyngwyn colonies, I never thought I'd end up meeting the love of my life. [Smile]

I do need to fetch myself a drink to calm my nerves, though.

Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Erm...Stealth was wondering if we could add Pengo to the guest list. Amazing how she remembers this kind of stuff.
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Finaly, the last holiday family dinner is over. Soooooo tired. Anyone got some Berry Beaver Buzz?

What's this about a wedding?

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

Hello, Arachne. Being that the Pyngwyn Colonies and Legion World are socially progressive, Stealth and I will be marrying.
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Ah. (I am so out of the loop these days. [Smile] )

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<wakes up from his slumber on the couch and takes in the wedding preparations>

This reminds me of my whirlwind courtship of my beloved Myla. Why, oh why, have I been unable to locate her in the guise of this 'Ghost Girl'?

No, no...melancholy is inappropriate behavior for a King on such a joyous occasion. I must do what I can to help!

<catches up with Rocky's scrambling staff and assists them with preparations>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann Hebistand
Applicant

The wedding ceremony will take place tomorrow night at 7.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<stumbles out of guest room, obviously very hungover and looking like hell>

'Morning. Er, evening.

<stretches, sees Stealth with Deirdre>

Well, this is a pleasant turn of events! Congratulations to you both.

<realizes he's standing there with no shirt, no boots and only a pair of pants that aren't his; also recalls he went on a crazy drinking binge for the Holidays because he felt sorry for himself that Jailbait Lass and he aren't speaking any longer and Lardy wasn't around to have drinks with him>

Guess its back to the daily ground for me...might as well take a shower.

<sees Lardi>

Bah. Let me know when the real Lardy is back.

<grabs bottle of champagne on way to the shower>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey ladies, congrats!

I guess I'll have to break out my finery for the occassion [Smile]

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Do we toss ice cubes instead of rice at a Pyngwyny wedding?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Gather around, everyone. The big moment is here.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

I do.

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.