Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 35)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, you may if you want to, but I was talking to the scantily-clad waiter over yon.

Of course, if you'd like to serve drinks wearing only a Santa hat, French cuffs, a bow tie, shorts and boots, HWW, feel free! [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll pass on the costuming, but I don't mind getting anyone a drink.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll have a mulled cider, HWW. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Your wish is my command, Arachne.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone mind if I play something?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, what the hell. Anyway, they were using this for commercial breaks on Adult Swim but I had no idea it was real until I looked it up on youtube.

It's an 8 bit version of "O Christmas Tree" made up entirely of video game sounds. It was made by Rush Coil. It can get a bit annoying, mind you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTbRB4VGxt8

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<enters>

Hmmm...this could be awkward.

I am inhabiting the body of one of my soul's descendants and attending a celebration thrown by that descendant's current lover.

Somehow, it is even more awkward because the conflict that necessitated my presence has been inexplicably intermitted yet still looms indefinitely. Because of that uncertainty, it seems imprudent to return the host soul to its home. So I am familiar to them but a stranger as well.

Oh well. It just seems rude to alienate myself during a time of great celebration, so...

<raises a glass>

Greetings, friends! King Lardi of Atlantis wishes you all a festive holiday!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
{Rockhopper Lad, knowing this moment would come is, at least outwardly prepared. He bows slightly}

Your Majesty, the House of Rockhopper and the Pyngwyny Mission on Legion World are honored by your presence. We offer you food and drink and conversation. My staff is at your disposal.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<returns bow>

You are a gracious host, Prince Eudyptes.

<closer, lowering voice>

I apologize at the awkwardness of this moment, friend. I am quite alone in this strange new world and, admittedly, sought this opportunity for some companionship and diversion. However, say the word, and I will make my stay a short one with no enmity felt.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Please stay as long as you like. All are welcome at the Rookery. You need feel no awkwardness, Sir. Zach, please fix His Majesty a plate.

By your leave, Sir, I do have to attend to my other guests, but we shall converse anon.

Ah, Arachne, I'm so glad you could come. I see Huey has seen to your beverage needs already. Please let any of the waitstaff know if you would like anything else.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Guess what, everybody. Deirdre and I are going to marry! And she doesn't mind being the "groom"! Ah, whirlwind romances... [Love]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[sits up on comfy couch, rubbing eyes]

Wow! What a great night! I even remember some of it. Good thing that I drank all that water and aspirin before turning in. Almost no hangover at all!

[feels around for wallet] Hmmm... It seems lighter. Oh, yeah. We sent out for pizza around four AM, and then we took up a collection so that Stealth and Deidre could honeymoon in Vail.

[stretches] Time for a quick shower and change of clothes before I have to set up the brunch. I wonder if Rocky's up yet?

[covers Lardi, who's sleeping on the neighboring couch, with a comfy throw before tiptoeing out]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

I just wanted, on the day itself, to take this opportunity to wish all of Legion World a Happy Christmas Day!

[Hug] [Hug] [Hug]

Now, eleven more days to party! [Big Grin]

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Happy Christmas to you, too, Rocky!

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy Boxing Day! The party's a little quiet right now, but it's still the best place to be.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.