Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<much later, the two lie in bed spooning, Rocky being asleep>

<Lardy lies there awake, sleeplessly thinking> I'm taking a huge risk here. I've a feeling I will be testing Rocky's understanding to the limits doing what I feel I must do. There's no telling what this persona will do while he's in control. I know I can trust in his goodness, but I know he may be drawn to Ghost Girl if I'm right. If Luna can help me, I've gotta make sure there's a safety net in place, so I can resume control as soon as possible...

<embraces Rocky's sleeping form and tries to go to sleep>

<tomorrow, Lardy knows, will be a step into the unknown>

<whispers> I love you, Rocky...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
(unseen, an intangible hand mimics a caress. Neither living occupant of the room sees or hears their visitor)

Sleep well, Lard Lad. May you have the strength to walk the path you seek to commence.

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<wakes up, dresses, checks missed calls on communicator>

Well, I guess the honeymoon's over, so to speak...

<looks at Rocky's sleeping form>

I hope you don't come to regret your support of me. I'll do everything in my power t prevent that.

<kisses Rocky's cheek> I love you so much.

<'ports to Security Office>

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
And as we turn the corner on another year, we commence the celebrating at the Rookery. Pop in as you have time for festive food and beverage, as always, supplied by the Rookery's comely and scantily-clad waitstaff.

The party continues through Twelfth Night and the Birthday of Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle, so we bid you all welcome.

{Raises a glass of champagne}
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and the best year ever in 3010!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I could use a glass. Its been a hectic few weeks and all the stress has been piling on just in time for Christmas (and not Christmas related stress).

So here's to good friends and being able to relax. [Cheers]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Are people still spooning? I'm not attending any party where people are spooning. Forking neither.

Drinking in moderation is okay.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll drink to that! and that! and that!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The spooning was over months ago, BB. Please, eat, drink and be merry.

Vanessa, Deirdre, Zach, please see to Mssrs. Cobalt, Blockade and Mattropolis.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wheeee! Party party party!

Am I fashionably late to the festivities?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You are fashionably fashionable, Stealth.

I feel like swinging from the chandelier. (The odd part is, I haven't had anything to drink yet.)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
This old thing? I got it from the charity shop. But thank you.

Start swinging, Huey, while the jukebox plays "Mickey's Monkey."

--------------------

Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Vanessa just asked me to spoon and Deirdre with her lovely irish accent, asked me if I wanted to fork.

Just to be sociable but NEXT YEAR, I expect better behavior from these two.

Someone pass me a double please. I think I'm going to be ashamed of myself.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Here you go, BB.

[Offers BB Doublemint chewing gum.]

[Razz]

[Wink]

Woooo! I'm still in control of the jukebox. It's hair metal time!

"LOVE ME LIKE A BOMB, BABY, COME AND GET IT ON..."

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
Start swinging, Huey, while the jukebox plays "Mickey's Monkey."

I'll wait for "Shock the Monkey" by Peter Gabriel.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Okay, but first we have to hear my favorite Peter Gabriel song, "Solsbury Hill."

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.