Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that I don't have to worry about the Deputy Leader stuff, I can concentrate on this being a resort and centre of Pyngwyny culture again.

Of course, I will be holding a special reception in honour of our newly elected Leader, Fat Cramer, and Deputy Leader, Dedman! [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yes, my entire staff--including my personal secretary, Lad Boy, who has had the cushiest job imaginable--are welcome to stay on and keep their jobs. The Rookery is owned by the Pyngwyny Crown, so you all still have cushy government jobs. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

{The Pyngwyn Prince is sitting in his study, rubbing Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle on the tummy.}

*Sigh* It's so lonely here at the Rookery since Adelie went away, Hyvvie. I'm glad you're here. (He leans over to kiss Hyvvie, who returns the favour with a lick on Rockhopper Lad's face.}

I'm sure she's okay, but if even your Nose of Wonder can't find her, then she must be off Legion World.

Then there's the LMB. Fat Cramer and Dedman are doing a great job, but the team's just spread so thin these days. And Lardy! The poor thing! I know what it's like to have lost a love. I've tried to talk to him, but every time I've brought it up, he's said he was all right and appreciated my concern.

{Time Teller Lad enters the study}
TTL: Rocky, are you all right?

RhL: I'm fine, Tim. I'm just mulling things over with Hyvvie. I'm not sure where things are going these days.

{Rockhopper Lad's Omnicom signals}
RhL: This is Rockhopper Lad.

{Cobalt Kid appears on the Omnicom}

CK: Rocky, we have a situation at the Security Office that I'd like you, as current Chair of the Legion of Former Deputies, to assist with.
{Cobie explains about the explosion at SHAKES and Lardy's pursuit of the Royal Inquisitor}

RhL: I'll be right there, Cobie. And, if it's all right, I'll bring some assistance.

CK: The more the merrier. Cobie out.

RhL: Tim, Hyvvie, we're going to the Security Office.

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
[rings door chime]

[door opens]

<click>Mister Rockhopper Lad...are you here? Did you get this unit's message from Time Teller Lad? Hello?<click>

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
[Time Teller Lad relays a message from Eudyptes]

<click>Mister Rockhopper Lad is where? He is one of the master's closest friends! Give me his coordinates, and I will help!<click>

[Time Teller complies]

<click>Many thanks, friend!<click>

[disappears]

[ August 28, 2007, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: LARDLAD ROBOT ]

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
pop

Time Teller Lad...are you here? I need to speak with you about Rocky...and a certain robot.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Here I am, Lard Lad. I'm sorry. One of the clocks was 1.7 seconds off. What can I help you with?
From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Oh! Hi there! [Big Grin]

Look, Time Teller Lad...I've been looking for Rocky, but I know he's been away...

...tell me, have you seen him with a robot recently...one who looks like me?

--------------------

Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Time-Teller Lad   Email Time-Teller Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Not for three days, seventeen hours and twenty-two minutes.

{Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle enters}

Hey, Hyvvie, where'd Rocky go?

Hyvvie: He was in a little cottage in the woods and then he was about to go down a Path with the Lard Lad Robot and the Royal Inquisitor when he sent me back here.

TTL: Why didn't you tell me this before.

Hyvvie: You didn't ask.

TTL: Can you find them?

Hyvvie (sniffing the ground): The cottage interferes with my Nose of Wonder. I don't know about the Path. Either it interferes too or they're not on Legion World.

From: The Rookery | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I need to know more about the robot, guys. You see I need to know if it's the one I'm looking for. The one Hyvvie found, which was destroyed, was definitely not the one.

There are two others: one in Slim's club and the other is with Rocky...<just now comprehends what Hyvvie said> and Royal Inquisitor? Crap!

My robot...well, it's no ordinary robot. Did either of you see or hear anything that can help me determine whether this was the one?

--------------------

Time-Teller Lad
It's about time!

{TTL looks at Hyvvie and both shrug}

I didn't see him, Lardy (I may call you Lardy, yes?) and Hyvvie doesn't see, to know much about him either.

Hyvvie: He was kind of mopey. And he seemed a little disconnected with what was going on around him.

TTL: Does that help?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Maybe...yes, I think so. You see...the robot is sort of infused with part of the soul of someone I cared about, someone who's gone. And that person was very naive and very innocent.

I need to find Babette. Have either of you heard anything about the robot and Babette?

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Just cause I'm in a mood. Not my creations.

-  -

-  -

-  -

-  -

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.