Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Rockhopper has penguins for his office staff. They look so cute answering the phones.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
And they're so formal! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
If the new deputy's a Rockhopper, why do I see so many Erect-crested penguins around here?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
We must get Rockhopper Lad a cute ditzi secretary immediately! Who among you will be his 'Guy Friday'?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm. I seem to remember that Lad Boy was promised a cushy government job...

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
...just dropping by to hand you the deputy leader's keys to every door on Legion World.

and to shake your hand, amigo! have fun being dep!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you, Kent. If I need any advice on deputying, I'll be sure to ask.

Now what door does this key open?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah ha! Kid Prime lost that when HE was leader!
At last! We have the key to the executive washroom again!
Sweet!

-umm-can I borrow that for a minute?

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Since it's still pretty early on Joe-Boy's side of the world, the party begins here and moves to his place when he gets up!

Im here! lets Party!

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Fortunately, the hunky, scantily-clad waitstaff are still here. Zach, be a love and fetch our new Leader an adult beverage of his choice.

--------------------

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Fetch him an adult of his choice, as well.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

As Deputy Leader of the LMB, I am very concerned at some of the recent discussion of some of our number joining a dissenting organisation.

The LMB has been through tough times before, most recently such crises as the Invasion and the encounter with Sol Invictus and the 52, but we have always held together.

On behalf of our Leader, Joe-Boy/Kid Marvel, I ask any LMBer who is considering joining the LVMBP to speak to either of us. We would like to know your concerns and see if we can address them.

Thank you for your kind attention.

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
There IS no more deputy leader!

There IS no more leader!

There is only your OVERLORD!

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Jumpin Gee Willikers! Now this guy definately seems like a villain!

I know you know it Rocky, but I stand by you and Kid Marvel!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Thank you, Cobie. I knew we could count on you. Kid Marvel seems to have taken care of this self-proclaimed overlord for the moment, at least.

The one I'm really concerned about is Frio. I guess she took the election really hard. I don't understand it. She hung at the Rookery a lot. She and I had a pretty good friendship, what with our joining the LMB at about the same time and having similar powers and all. I got to know her pretty well, but I never saw this coming. I'm entertaining any ideas as to how to help her.

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.