Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I think I can help you with that. If you'll excuse us for a bit. [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Always room for one more at the Retreat, yes? [Big Grin]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Still plenty of room at the Retreat
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm tired. I've got some hot chocolate with little marshmallows and a nice warm fire here at the Rookery. Does anyone mind massaging webbed feet?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Will a feather boa help?
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

A feather boa can never hurt. Ah--those aren't Penguin feathers, I hope.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Remember, a vote for Rockhopper is a vote for every day being a snow day! [Smile]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

There will be a fabulous reception at the Rookery this evening with champagne, hors d'oeuvres and very hunky, scantily clad waiters. You're all very cordially invited.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Chilled drinks I'm sure will be included!

[Cheers]

And everyone knows I love hors d'oeuvres! [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Indeed are chilled drinks included. If yours is not cold enough, I'll chill it for you. [Smile]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare Kent Shakespeare has just turned 49
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
There will be a fabulous reception at the Rookery this evening with champagne, hors d'oeuvres and very hunky, scantily clad waiters. You're all very cordially invited.

what about scantily clad waitresses? Or won't straignt men count if your admin?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
what about scantily clad waitresses? Or won't straignt men count if your admin?

Fret not, Mr Shakespeare. Oh, Gwendolyn! Marianne! Please attend to Mr Shakespeare's needs. Thank you.

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Chilled drinks I'm sure will be included!

[Cheers]

And everyone knows I love hors d'oeuvres! [Big Grin]

It's nice to see how well you've progressed in learning to cut & paste words Cobie! Beats the hell out of trying to spell it I say! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't mean to be rude...I meant to post the following until I saw Cobie's post above [Big Grin]

Best of luck in the election Rockhopper! [Cheers]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Thank you, Vee. I didn't think you were being rude at all.

Now, please sample some of the comestibles on the buffet. Let me get one of the waiters--ah, Zach, please fetch Mr Varalent a beverage of his choice.

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.