Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Nah, I wouldn't say that. Your fanfic is pretty cool.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Proty II
The Weirdo Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Proty II   Author's Homepage   Email Proty II         Edit/Delete Post     
[Smile]

Thanks!

Ken

--------------------
Yes, but now I'm back! I'm back FROM the future!

Vist Hyperion Ranch!
Guided tours of Chateau Crowbar now available!

http://hometown.aol.com/kidcrowbar/myhomepage/ranch.html

From: Hyperion Ranch, California | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Back to the "sacking" question....

I got sacked from a job as hotel porter for drinking on duty (not being drunk - just drinking).
It probably didn't help my cause that I was 17 at the time........

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
**Purr**

I got sacked once but I clawed my way out.

**Purr**

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
josum64
pre crisis legion fan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for josum64   Email josum64         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok here is something about me
i am 39 single living in sunny south fla,
I have been a fan of the legion since sunboy
had his big fight with regulus in a superboy comic
193 i think, i love the first shooter era and i love
curt swan, i like to listen to my police scanner
because you hear some rather interesting things at work

--------------------
I am a stranger
in a really strange
land

From: deerfield beach fla | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Apocalypse
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Apocalypse           Edit/Delete Post     
Age 35
Name Kelley

Well my love of comics came at a early age.I can remember the day and the events that led me to be a comic fan.I was 8 yrs and was sick my Late Mom took me to the Doctor and later to the drug store.It was there that I found my love of comics there was a comic rack in the drug store and I walked over to it.I remember looking at all the comics and heros on there covers and then one stood out(Avengers 182)Hawkeye was on the cover with bow in hand and I said I wanna be like him.Well my Mom came over and asked if I wanted some comics 30cent at the time I said yes ma'am and she bought me some along with Avengers 182.Since then my mother pasted away in june of 1999 I still have that issue of Avengers 182 framed in my home and I get misty eyes every time I see it because my Mom started my love of comics and she will always be great memory.Btw I am a big Legion fan Dc also.Right now I read mainly Dc comics JSA,JLA,Batgirl,Legion,Froniter,Green Arrow,and such.I also got the chance to open my own comic shop for a few years that was a dream come true.

Well thats all be well

From: World | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Cool! Nice getting to know you two, josum64 and Kid Apocalypse.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
josum64
pre crisis legion fan

Icon 1 posted      Profile for josum64   Email josum64         Edit/Delete Post     
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
[ Cool! Nice getting to know you two, josum64 and Kid Apocalypse.

IB you are not so bad yourself dude, asa matter of fact this is such a great board with great people.

--------------------
I am a stranger
in a really strange
land

From: deerfield beach fla | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Yes, I was born in Cuba (on the day Castro marched into Havana and took personal control of the government) but my family fled to the States when I was about 2 1/2 years old.

Cool!
My parents are from Cuba!!

tu primo,
lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Name: Theresa
Where you live: Anaheim, CA
What you do: I'm a high school student, planning to study acting

Legion info: My favorite character is Kinetix, and I obviously like the era she is included in, I have only begun to start reading

Other things you like: I like acting, reading, and idolizing celebs.

Anything else that you want to share: Cute things are cute like me, but if you make me mad I get nasty

[ November 19, 2004, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: HighPriestess Viviane ]

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Glad to have you on board!

So, how do you feel about Zoe's current terrorform state?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
That is like so ~bleep~ up. She should revert to her old sexy self and all that good stuff, the powers are cool though.

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
quote:
Originally posted by Varalent:
Yes, I was born in Cuba (on the day Castro marched into Havana and took personal control of the government) but my family fled to the States when I was about 2 1/2 years old.

Cool!
My parents are from Cuba!!

tu primo,
lil'rhino

Gracias por la bandera!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

KinetixgreenZoe,

I am in perfect agreement with you. Zoe fans unite!

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

ZOE FANS UNITE.

I like that one.

--------------------

This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.