Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
No, I don't think so. I'm almost positive he's the same Ranger and his death seems to be coincidentally timed around this thing. I think it might be the real deal.

And if so, the Ranger is definitely not working with Thyme. He's in fact acting completlely like himself right now. Damn useful as a friend...<rubs ribs>...but stubborn to the bitter end. He makes an art out of being stubborn and only seeing things 100% in black and white.

But look at the news, guys:

<news has been on non-stop since Space Ranger declared Cobalt Kid and Lard Lad public enemies #1 and #2 on Legion World>

Exnihil's tobacco shop is burning down. We know Ex has been used by Justin Thyme in the past. We really need to get out there and find out what's going on.

Are we ready to risk life and limb and leave the Rookery? We need to play this smart. I know the first thing I want to do right now is find Jailbait Lass and then contact the Princess across the galaxy, but we need to be smart.

Shall we start looking for this Numbnuts guy?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Alright, let's go find him. YK, I think you may have teleportation powers...but Rocky, Des...the two of you will need to stay close to me in case we need to 'port on short notice. The Rookery should be our default place to retreat to.

<looks to Cobalt>

Where do we start to look?

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<haunted look comes over face>

Uh-oh....

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<farts>

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

...ah, that's better! Always wanted to make my Time Trapper post really significant! [Big Grin]

<lights match to diffuse odor>

So, Des...where to?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Jeez Lardy! Aw man!

<covers face>

You really are feeling more alive than you have in a long time! [LOL]

Dammit, I was too until a minute ago...

By the way, congratulations Time Trapper. Well done, indeed [Big Grin] [Cheers]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Lardy, you need to bring us the last place Numbnuts the Semi-Incomprehensible was seen. And we'll go from there. Hopefully this will work and we'll find him and get some answers.

<looks at screen and his face turns to horror>

Bloody Liberty...Jailbait Lass was in there...it says so at the bottom of the screen...

<breathes deep>

Okay, it says she was the first one out, and the one who alerted them. Thank Lao.

I need to get ahold of her...

Okay, lets roll Lardy.

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Aw man. That's horrible.
<cough>

You're right Lardy, it's not exactly teleportation. I can use it that way but it's really a lot more complicated. I'll explain some time when we have the time.
Just keep me in your field, I'll take the bus.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Awrighty...here we go!

<all 'port to above-linked locale>

--------------------

Sam Pureheart
Everyday Girl's Boy Toy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Pureheart   Email Sam Pureheart         Edit/Delete Post     
STU?

<Glances at book, gestures, Vanishes...>

--------------------
When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.

From: Medicus Two | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
<Pagan and Brit arrive via Pagan's transportation spell.>

Cobalt and Rockhopper lad should be here soon.

Help me set up the arcanna please, Brit.

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<Cobalt flies in at top speed, assuming Rockhopper Lad will meet him at the Rookery>

Pagan thought it was a good idea to be here for magical purposes, and I trust her instincts. I'm relieved to have her back actually...I hate magic. But I do know science very well, and Phineas attacks have been time based thus far. So if he screwed up the timeline, we need to find out what's off...

<a weird yearning feeling hits Cobalt suddenly>

Why do I feel like...I have this tremendous guilt, and I don't know why?

Gotta shake it off and get this crisis figured out...

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<sees Everyday Girl>

Oh great...Everyday Girl hates me! Whatever she sees in me, it relates to the guilt she feels over what happened to My Whee Fem those years ago. If only Holly Honey could focus that day instead thinking about me...

Here goes...

<approaches Pagan Lass and Everyday Girl>

Pagan, I'm here. Hello, Britney.

[ March 26, 2009, 06:30 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh look, it's the slut that crawls like a slug.

Gram says I have to be nice to you, whore, so for the next hour I'm canceling exactly half of the promises I've made to myself about killing you...

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
THAT WILL BE ENOUGH YOUNG LADY.

Cobalt, I apologize for my ill-mannered Granddaughter.

Is Rockhopper Lad here? I'd hate to start without him. I owe him and the energies we will be stirring up would strengthen his already formidable freezing powers immensely.

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.