Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I think Santa should have a built like Superman but with a nice beer belly. Instead of 'fat and jolly', more like a 'conquering hero who enjoyed the spoils of war too much'.

Which, incidently, is how I want to look.

So, basically, the over the hill biker look, without the tats and pistol, lol.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't like chocolate, unless its mixed with JIF peanut butter or reese's. I can tolerate a snickers and baby ruth, but thats about it.

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I hate it when girls take their shoes to dance at formal functions such as a wedding reception.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Except for a few licensed kiddie-books when I was very young, I don't believe I have ever in my life actually bought a Marvel comic.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Betty Grable died the day before I was born.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Crofters Morello Cherry jam is awesome when mixed with plain yogurt.

Yay, Canada!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

I've had Buffy playing in the background these last three days on netflix. Trying to see what others saw in the show. So far, still just eeeeh.

--------------------

Something pithy!

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Tuna salad sandwich + Tab = A little piece of heaven

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
100 years before the day I was born, Billy the kid died.

Or did he?

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
200 years before I was born, give or take a few days, the United States was born.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
30 years before I was born, give or take a few days, the late film producer Julia Phillips was born. In addition to producing The Sting, Taxi Driver, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind, she also ripped away Hollywood's civilized facade and revealed the corruption, sleaze, and betrayal underneath, in her book, "You'll Never Eat Lunch in This Town Again." For saving many a sensitive soul, including myself, from making a mistake and going to Hollywood, her memory deserves respect.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I became an uncle when I was 7 years old.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Neil Armstrong walked on the moon forty days before I was born.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
30 years before I was born, give or take a few days, the late film producer Julia Phillips was born. In addition to producing The Sting, Taxi Driver, and Close Encounters of the Third Kind, she also ripped away Hollywood's civilized facade and revealed the corruption, sleaze, and betrayal underneath, in her book, "You'll Never Eat Lunch in This Town Again." For saving many a sensitive soul, including myself, from making a mistake and going to Hollywood, her memory deserves respect.

When did she pass? It must have been within the last couple of years...

--------------------

Something pithy!

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Malawi declared its independence from the United Kingdom exactly one day before I was born. Go Malawi!!! [Smile]
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.