Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Share something else completely random!!! (Page 50)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  102  103  104   
Author Topic: Share something else completely random!!!
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by SharkLad:
... I received a valentine from a student today that said, "I love you! -- God"

And God doesn't say that to just anybody.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
(Behind a cut to spare the dieters amongst us.)

Click Here For A Spoiler
 -

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so overly organized for my taxes. I've been this way since I was a teenager. I don't want the Gov to beat me for a cent. [Yes]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
I work with a number of women who are surprisingly comfortable dropping the "c word" all day long...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I was at an awesome concert in Edmonton last night...Cradle of Filth totally rocked!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I had forgotten just how much I like Gatorade.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dadman:
I was at an awesome concert in Edmonton last night...Cradle of Filth totally rocked!

I didn't realise you were in Edmonton bud, cool. I've been there once and Calgary as well. Both VERY nice cities!!!
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
The wind is so bad right now, the flashing is peeling off my roof. But... ain't no way I'm getting up on a ladder right now, so all I can do is listen to it bang! [Mad]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by future king:
quote:
Originally posted by dadman:

I didn't realise you were in Edmonton bud, cool. I've been there once and Calgary as well. Both VERY nice cities!!!
I'm actually in Fort McMurray, we went to Edmonton for the concert on Tue. and a hockey game on Thu.
Its been a long time since I've been to Calgary, but from I remember it was nice.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops, DUH .... just saw that your profile says "Fort McMurray" on it (and I even knew that already). Shows you what old age does to a person, eh? LOL

P.S. You must enjoy doing a lot of driving then?

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
The couple next to me at Starbucks is on a first date... I foresee disaster...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Meeting at a Starbucks for a date was their first mistake! [LOL]
Legion Tracker
Veteran

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Legion Tracker           Edit/Delete Post     
Orange is a mighty fine color.

--------------------
"Been killed--didn't like it." (Duplicate Damsel, Legion of Super-Heroes #10)

From: Groga | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

There is a helium balloon shaped like a chicken on my ceiling
future king

Every single muscle in my body aches today from my 2 and half hour workout yesterday.
  This topic comprises 104 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  102  103  104   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.