Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread, Pt. 3 (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   
Author Topic: The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread, Pt. 3
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Gypsy and (I think) Booster Gold's JLA membership pre-dated their time in the Conglomerate. Do they count?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
They certainly do!

That covers the three members of the 1st Conglomerate and the one character who was a member of both. So we just need the two who were members of the 2nd Conglomerate only.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

another clue...

Both of these last two were also members of the JSA.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Still no takers?

We're looking for two heroes who've been members of the JLA, the JSA AND the Conglomerate.

One is male, another is female.

I'll throw another hint - the female was also a Titan, while the male was also with Infinity Inc.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
How about Obsidian?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

How about Nuklon/Atom Smasher for the male and Jesse Quick/Liberty Belle II for the female?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Blacula is correct with both guesses! Over to you, Blacula.

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Whoops. Can't believe I forgot about this thread for so long. And I visit Spaceopoly every other day too. Apologies everyone.

Q - Most people know that Jade and Obsidian are the children of the super-hero Green Lantern (Alan Scott) and the super-villain Rose & Thorn (Rose Canton). But did you know that Rose Canton had another super-powered child? One who is more closely associated with an Earth-1 team/property than with any Earth-2 ones. Please name this half-sibling of Jade and Obsidian.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Hm... the new Thorn who showed up in Metropolis?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

I'm afraid that is incorrect IB.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I got curious and googled the answer and will now inhibit myself from answering [Razz]

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

^ And you were probably one of only about three people that would have even attempted to answer it! [Frown] haha

Clue Time to get the others moving -

This character is/was a member of a team, though not one that ever had their own title.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I did try racking my brain for anyone who could be a possibility, but the character in question is fairly obscure [Razz]

--------------------

Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
But it should help that Thanksgiving is coming up. [Smile]

(Sorry, that clue would likely only help Americans.)

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Still a good clue, though [Razz] I think most people who've encountered this character in question would easily make the connection too given the similarities between the character and the mother [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 29 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.