Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 44)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
ohhh...ok...was it Tara, Oz, Riley, and Wesley?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Bingo. For some reason everyone forgot poor Wes. In fact it got to the point where I thought maybe he hadn't appeared in the title sequence after all...

You're up lance.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK,,here we go...when Buffy died at the end of season 5, how many days did she remain dead?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
Bingo. For some reason everyone forgot poor Wes. In fact it got to the point where I thought maybe he hadn't appeared in the title sequence after all...

He didn't. Wesley was never credited in the Buffy intro sequence - Angel, yes; Buffy, never.

[ January 09, 2005, 06:14 PM: Message edited by: The End ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, a hint...she was dead between 146 and 148 days...
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
ummm.... 147?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

yep...your turn Drake...
DrakeB3004

What does Willow do with Xander at his house every year around Christmas and why?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

She watches "A Charlie Brown Christmas" at Xander's because her father won't let her watch it.
DrakeB3004

Got it! You're up lance...
lancesrealm
amiable

First, I need to clarify something I asked earlier. I asked who was the first to knock out Giles. I gave the answer as Buffy, but after watching season 1 again, I found I was way wrong. The first time Giles gets knocked unconscious is in "Never Kill a Boy on the First Date" when the vamp that is believed to be the anointed konks him. Giles is also knocked out in the very next episode ("The Pack") by the evil zookeeper. Sorry about that.

ok, here we go...

Describe the situations in which Buffy, Xander, and Willow first taste alcohol. These are 3 seperate events, by the way.

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Xander has a margeritta or something in the bug lady episode in series 1 (argh, can't think what it's called), Buffy has her first taste of alcohol at the frat party with the big snake demon in.. 2 I think and Willow... erm... Is it in Something Blue after she's been dumped by Oz? Surely she must have had some ealier than that but i can't think of an occasion...

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Pretty good, Bevis...3 for 3....although I'm not sure it was Something Blue, it was definitely right after Oz left. You're up...
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

oooh, gosh, yay me! I was sure Willow would have had a drink before that but the way the writers were about drinking I thought it would have been a plot point and couldn't remember anything, so...

Right, it's an odd one out round. Which are the odd couple out and why?

Buffy and Angel
Buffy and Riley
Willow and Oz
Willow and Tara
Xander and Cordelia
Xander and Faith
Xander and Anya
Giles and Joyce
Anya and Spike
Faith and Principal Wood

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

As far we know, Xander and Cordelia never slept together, so they are the odd couple out.
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.