Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Looks That Kill Lad (1972-2004) (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Looks That Kill Lad (1972-2004)
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
The LMBP just got a message from Andrew, a friend of Looks That Kill Lad, saying that he is extremely ill.

He has been in the hospital since the week before Christmas and is very ill according to Andrew. And they don't know when he will begin improving.

So, here is a BIG [hug] from Legion World (and me) to Paul.

Get Well Soon!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Absolutely, here's another big hug for him too.

Come back to play soon LTKL, your e-family are waiting for you.

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm completely upset, I've had a crush on Paul for the longest time!

Missin' you, man! GET BETTER!!!!

[ January 05, 2004, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps you should fly over there immediately, Lashie Poo, and do a little candy stripping.

Err... candy STRIPING.

Yeah... THAT'S what I meant...

Best wishes to Paul. I hope he fools them all and makes a speedy recovery.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to hear that. I hope you'll soon be feeling better. All our hopes are with you.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I hope Paul feels better soon! He is very missed around these parts!

Big [hug] to Looks that Kill Lad!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
i'm sorry to hear this !!!

hope Paul's feeling better, soon !!!

Scott .... are you gonna get back in contact with Andrew, to pass on our wishes ??

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so upset by this news.

I remember e-mailing back and forth with Paul in early December -- we were talking about video games and Christmas presents. We didn't communicate for a couple of weeks after that, but I figured that he was just busy with the holidays.

I miss Paul. He's a very sweet, very funny guy... I wish we were closer by, so we could at least let him know how we're feeling.

I hope he knows how many friends he has here, and how fervently we hope that he gets well soon.

All my best wishes and hopes to you, Paul.

icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Get well soon! We miss you around here!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
i'm sorry to hear this !!!

hope Paul's feeling better, soon !!!

Scott .... are you gonna get back in contact with Andrew, to pass on our wishes ??

Matthew.

Stu has already reposted his thoughts to the LMBP and I'll post everyone else's later on, if they don't mind. I don't think Andrew is signed up over here but we'll make sure he gets all the well wishes.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa! I hope Paul recovers soon and fully.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Get well soon, Paul!! We love you!!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Could someone who's a regular on the LGLFF Yahoo group post this information there?

There are probably a number of folks in the LGLFF that are neither in the LMBP group or here on LW, and I'm sure that they'd want to know about this and wish Paul the best for a speedy recovery.

Thank you.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm not sure the LGLFF exists anymore... I haven't gotten an e-mail in I don't know how long...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Just Saw this. Paul is a memeber of my APA as well and as Stu says a really nice guy.

All I can do is add my own best wishes and hope he makes a speedy recovery.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.