Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That's awesome!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's adorable. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
I decided to commission something by Agnes Garbowska as a treat this spring. As some of you know, Agnes is the significant other of current legion artist FJM. I've wanted to get one of these cute hero pieces since I saw them a few years back. So with Francis drawing Legion I had this idea I thought would be really cute. It turned out even better than I hoped.

I would love a Legion of Little Heroes book.

Remember Brainy only messes with you if you take his Planetary Dance Dance Revolution Machine away.

-

I had to get this onto the next page! LOVE it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjm
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjm   Author's Homepage   Email fjm         Edit/Delete Post     
yeah it's an awesome piece! I think it'd be a cool t-shirt..heh. here's a better scan of the piece since the last scan didn't do it justice. [Big Grin]

-

--------------------
www.francismanapul.com
http://manapul.blogspot.com/

From: Toronto | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Francis. [Big Grin]

My capture equipment can't get the saturation and contrast levels up. Yeah that does much more justice to Agnes' colours. [Smile]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
wow that's the coolest sketch ever! i want one too!

here's what i got at 'super-con' in san jose recently:

Amanda Conner on Night Girl:
Click for fullsize image

David Bullock on Saturn Girl:
Click for fullsize image

Baus Reo on Animated Brainy's crush:
Click for fullsize image

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, looks like I'm the first to post a sketch from San Diego. I didn't commission any Legionnaires this year, but here's my Francis Lightning Lad. Thanks, Francis! He's awesome!

-

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Francis and Agnes stopped by to say hello and Francis very generously offered to do sketches for us. This is Shadow Lass:

-

And our very own Monkey-Eater Lad took time off from his Chimpanzee Pizza to immortalize me. The Louvre will never get this - they must be satisfied with the Mona Lisa!

-

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ladapul (Francis Manapul's chosen Legion name [Big Grin] ) drew this pic of Cos for me at our table. I'd wondered what his Cos would look like!

Click for fullsize image

And here's Monkey-Eater Lad's rendition of Rockhopper Lad--or, as I called him, Lad-Eater Penguin! [Wink]

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I should have asked Monkey_eater Lad to do a sketch of me. That would have been hella cool.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
MEL has skills, and not just in matters of monkey eating

-

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
When was FJM at the table? Rocky, I am totally jealous of of your Cosmic Boy!

I'll scan mine and post them tomorrow.

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
He came by on Sunday afternoon. He told me he was disappointed that he hasn't really had the chance to draw Cos, so he was very glad to oblige.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Yet another reason I should have delayed my flight till Sunday Night.

Thanks for sharing Rocky!

From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
He came by on Sunday afternoon. He told me he was disappointed that he hasn't really had the chance to draw Cos, so he was very glad to oblige.

SPOILER!!!
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  29  30  31   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.