Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Glad you liked it, Scott! [Smile] [Cool]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I wish I had known that, Miner, when we were in San Diego. I had my scanner with me and could have scanned in your sketch book. It was quite a nice collection.

Thanks for the offer, Scott. I may take you up on that when I see you and MEL next year in SD. [Smile]

I'm so glad you got the sketch and that you like it so much.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
Yahoo...he likes it he really likes it.

I have to say the gang shared their sketch books and they have a really cool collection.
Pen,pencil and even a few washes. I was totally in awe.
I was amazed at the art Barry did for the crew. I watched him draw the sketch for LL and the one he did for Stu was just awsome.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

quote:
Originally posted by Stargazer:

the one he did for Stu was just awsome.

Seriously.

[Wink]

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
That Lightning Lad sketch by Barry is amazing!
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Bumpy! Anyone else got new Legiony sketches? 'Sut'? [Wink]

There's are from Wondercon 2005:
 -
 -

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Sweet.

So who did what?

--------------------

Querl Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Querl Dox   Email Querl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, they are nice.

And same question than Outdoor Miner.

From: Saline, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oops, sorry boys. Ultra Boy by Matthew Clark (Inhumans, Superman, Wonderwoman) and Superboy by Ale Garza (Batgirl, Gen 13). Hey 'Miner, don't forget to bring you JSA book with you to San Diego - I wanna see it again [Smile]
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Chlorophyll Kid by Scott Mills!
 -

I can't wait for San Diego! And is anyone gonna go to Heroescon? I really wanna check it out if I can...

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Who got new sketches!?! Seymour, I think you've got some colorful contributions, don't you? I've got to scan mine first, but here's a Chameleon I got from Heroescon:
 -

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't wait!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Me neither !!

[Bouncing Boy]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's the only sketch I could safely get home in my luggage. The rest are coming via Fed Ex. Todd Nauck returned to the Subs with this head sketch of Color Kid. He even added a bit of, well, color.
 -

My other Color Kid and my Princess Projectra should arrive Wednesday or Thursday, and I'll get them up ASAP.

[ July 19, 2005, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Suddenly Seymour ]

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Looks nice, Seymour!

Unfortunately, I still have no scanner, so I won't be posting either of the ones I got.

--------------------

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  29  30  31   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.