Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Seymour that Color Kid is wonderful! Moy did a great job on him. Can't wait until some of our colorists get there hands on all of these sketches. It will be neat to see all of them in full color.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Querl Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Querl Dox   Email Querl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
All these new sketches are beautiful. You're all lucky to have them. [Smile]

When i'll be in the USA soon i hope i could go to one of the conventions. And maybe meet with some of you.

[ July 24, 2005, 12:38 PM: Message edited by: Querl Dox ]

From: Saline, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
When and where are you going to be in the States, QD?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Those are awesome Seymour! I wish I had comissioned something from John Watkins-Chow - I ended up just getting a head sketch from him...

Here's the other stuff I ended up getting non-Legion related:
http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=4386

And I actually (somehow?!?) got a Jim Lee sketch! Though not from San Diego, actually from the Isotope Comics grand reopening in San Francisco - and I saw LyleLyle there too!

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Took me a while to get this scanned properly and then resized but here is the Moy sketch of Mon and Condo that Seymour was nice enough to get for me in San Diego.

-

The link below will take you to a much large version at Imagevenue but be warned, it's about 950K!!!

Mon & Condo by Moy

When our great LW colorists get a chance, I would just love to see what you all can do with this! hint, hint, hint [Big Grin]

edit: Well, I can't seem to get the smaller version to show even though it's in the LW photo album not offsite. Of course, I couldn't get it to show from offsite either [Big Grin] Maybe someone else can figure out what I've done wrong in using the IMG button.

[ July 31, 2005, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Since there's a rumour going round that Vee is useless at posting images [Wink]

-

You should really Img-link to the image itself, rather than the page, basically [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Thanks Reboot! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

I got some new (non-convention) Legion sketches! LL, Evolvo Lad, and Tellus!

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=7246

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
hey Reboot, that Moy sketch should have Invisible Kid instead of Mon-el!! Remember the "C" note that Lyle got?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Querl Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Querl Dox   Email Querl Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Today, Adam Hughes was here in Paris in a comics-shop.

I have a great sketch of Andromeda. [Smile]

All the sketches have been scanned, so i will post the link as soon as it is on the shop's website.

From: Saline, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Boy
Lovin the Art!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Ultra Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of Sketches....

I have a new Sketch of SHADOW LASS by Adam Hughes from the Baltimore Comic-Con.

Check it out here.

Legionnaires by AH!

Enjoy.

LLLater!

Chad

--------------------
UltraBoy

From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I *LOVE* the Scott Mills stuff MEL! His Chlorophyll Kid is to die for! What else has this guy done? I know I've heard the name but I can't think where.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
whoa...Adam Hughes really draw a very very thin string on Shadow Lass's but looks sexy!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Boy
Lovin the Art!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Ultra Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah I view that as Shady's "thong" top. Below is the reference he used.

Also - - Querl Dox , can't wait to see your stuff!!

-

LLLater!

Chad

[ September 27, 2005, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Ultra Boy ]

--------------------
UltraBoy

From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
I *LOVE* the Scott Mills stuff MEL! His Chlorophyll Kid is to die for! What else has this guy done? I know I've heard the name but I can't think where.

Lots of indie/small press stuff..."Superheroes and Seamonsters" I think?

What are the Boston kids getting sketch-wise this weekend!?!

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  29  30  31   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.