Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: LEGION Convention Sketches / Drawings / Comissions
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I wish I had known that, Miner, when we were in San Diego. I had my scanner with me and could have scanned in your sketch book. It was quite a nice collection.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I really have no words to express how I feel about this sketch. Everyone who went to the con who helped acquire this for me should be nominated for sainthood. And Barry as well. Thank you Outdoor Miner, Pov, Yellow Kid, Quislet, Stu and Barry!

Click for fullsize image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Scott,

I am glad you liked it. It was the least we could do for the vouchers you gave us.

The idea to get you a Proty sketch was quickly voted down [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:

[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
BTW, that sketch makes Garth look like quite a hottie. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I really have no words to express how I feel about this sketch. Everyone who went to the con who helped acquire this for me should be nominated for sainthood. And Barry as well. Thank you Outdoor Miner, Pov, Yellow Kid, Quislet, Stu and Barry!

Click for fullsize image

Scott,

what was your reaction upon getting the package and then when you saw what was in it?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
BTW, that sketch makes Garth look like quite a hottie. [Big Grin]

I noticed, but I thought the same from the Preview. That's some nice piece of art.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Take my word for it, the scan doesn't do the original justice. [Love]

Barry did a FABulous job on ALL the sketches I saw him do in Dallas. Miner's Starman was a beaut, too, as was Stuey's Dragonmage.

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
No prob Miner, I'll check it out next time I see you [Smile]

Scott, that's awesome! You Dallas folks are awesome! Sut, can I pleasepleaseplease see the Dragonmage!?!

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Scott,

what was your reaction upon getting the package and then when you saw what was in it?

I think Pov got it right in the shout box. [Elastic Lad]
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Yay ! You got it.
Barry drew that on Saturday just after the Legion panel. It truly was a group effort to get that piece for you and believe me Scott we were all very pleased to be there for you, even barry commented that he needed to make it special for you.
I'm so glad you posted it, I've been anticipating seeing it again and it looks as good as I remember.

It's a thank you from all of us for being here for us. We had a marvelous time in the line chatting with Barry and each other acting like we were doing something sneaky and all of us really enjoyed watching the Barry do this wonderful sketch.

So, thank you from all of us here at LegionWorld for working so hard and making this message board so special.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
quote:
Scott,

And what does Caroline think about the sketch?

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
Scott,

I am glad you liked it. It was the least we could do for the vouchers you gave us.

I probably would have been shocked but then laughed my ass off if you guys had done that. I'd still love it just as much.
Lightning Lad
Founder

quote:
quote:
quote:
Scott,

And what does Caroline think about the sketch?
She was very touched that you guys thought to include her. And I know she likes this look for Garth too.
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey Eater Lad:
Sut, can I pleasepleaseplease see the Dragonmage!?!

Once I get a hold of a scanner...

-SUT ( [Wink] )

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  29  30  31   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.