Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Hot Summer Nights! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Hot Summer Nights!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll come out of seclusion just for a bit this evening to repost this, since there seems to be so much interest, and also since, like EDE, this tag-team thread was my first plunge into the waters of the LMB. All I have to say is that it was an incredible experience. [Smile]

MLLASH
Member July 10, 2002 05:34 PM

Leap Year Lass smiled at her reflection in the mirror. She was dressed to the 9's and her combination Allysa Milano-Allyson Hannigan look was sure to make her date's heart skip a beat!

*BREEEP!*

Her date had arrived. She sashayed to the entryway and opened it to find......

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Greybird
Member July 10, 2002 05:56 PM

... not her date, after all, but a man dressed like some agent in an old flattie film from the 21st that she'd seen on HoloVision Channel 23290 the other night.

He was dressed head to toe in black, just like that guy. Held up a little wand like him, too. Neutralizer? Neuralizer? -- whatEVER.

"You know too much about our infiltration of the Legionnaires," he said. "We have to do this to protect you, and our operatives as well. Sorry." A flash hit her eyes.

And suddenly she found herself in ...

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

MLLASH
Member July 10, 2002 08:08 PM

...limbo, which was the WHITEST place she had ever seen.

Alongside her was a hunky dude with specs. "So, ahhh... what's YOUR name?" she asked, half-interested.

"Shakespeare. KENT Shakespeare." he answered. "What are YOU in for?"

"I'm in for a lot of dull Saturday nights from the looks of THIS place!" she responded.

The specs-wearing stranger frowned disapprovingly.

Meanwhile, back at LMB HQ, Cobalt Kid was arriving from a night on the town with Princess No-Protection. When they entered the building, they were shocked to find........

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Blockade Boy
Member July 10, 2002 10:39 PM

...that their three-some with Leap-Year Lass was obviously off. The room was black and white with sudden shades of grey.

A man, dressed head to toe in black carrying a little wand Neutralizer? Neuralizer? -- whatEVER was talking in monotone to a crowd not there.

Unknown to the Princess, Cobalt Kid flashed a secret hand signal. The man reacted with a wink and removed his mask to reveal Color Kid. From behind, Rainbow Girl entered.

Confused, dazed, the Princess felt she was coming out...

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

MLLASH
Member July 10, 2002 11:08 PM

... of her costume, which she partially WAS doing thanks to the drunken groping of Cobalt Kid.

He managed to sputter out an inebriated yelp of surprise at the arrival of Color Kid and Rainbow Girl, but all heads in the room turned when The Boy With Ultra Powers burst in and exclaimed....

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Leap Year Lass
Member July 10, 2002 11:11 PM

<>

SLANDER!

I DO NOT EITHER play three-handed Pinochle. It is the WORST card game on THIS OR ANY OTHER planet.

<>

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Faraway Lad
Member July 11, 2002 05:59 AM

Hold ON a moment, I am the Leader HERE !!!!!!! and if there IS going TO be ANY party I want to BE inVited!!!!!!

The man in black looked at him and raising the Nutralizer, nuralizer, whatEVER, flashed the Boy with Ultra Powers.

"My my" said Rainbow Girl, "Thats an impressive.......... weapon. Wonder what it does"

"well my dear shall I show you" said Colour Kid

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

MLLASH
Member July 12, 2002 01:15 PM

But before he could, the universe imploded!

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

lancesrealm
Member July 12, 2002 01:25 PM

...or so it seemed. Princess No-Protection looked up to see a light....dimming...like a lid closing. Then there came the sound of much water suddenly in motion.

Colour Kid screamed "I've been here before! We're trapped in the Time Trapper's giant Toilet of Doom! The Commode of Chaos! The Bidet of Bedlam!"

"Didn't the Royal Flush gang used to hand out here?" queried Cobalt Kid.

Just then, there came a voice in the distance...

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Quislet
Member July 12, 2002 07:22 PM

"Yes!
No!
Maybe!
I don't know!
Could you repeat the question?"

All eyes turned towards the mysterious voice. In the doorway was the shilouette of......

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

StuRat
Member July 12, 2002 07:30 PM

An obscure 21st century child actor by the name of Frankie Muniz. He was best remembered for having eyes that were just a tad too far apart, not unlike Antonio Banderas and Uma Thurman.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Eryk Davis Ester
Member July 12, 2002 07:38 PM

...a mysterious figure, unknown to all present.

Meanwhile, Colour Kid thought to himself, "There's a door in the Toilet of Doom?! That would have been really nice to know last time I was here. Sure beats any of the other ways of getting out."

Meanwhile, back in limbo...

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

MLLASH
Member July 12, 2002 11:42 PM

...Leap Year Lass and Kent Shakespeare gave into the intense boredom and their pure animalistic instincts.

They had started a game of pinochle with the deck of cards LYL had been holding when she answered her door.

"SIGH", she sighed sighingly.

"What's wrong, ma'am?" Kent asked, not sure of what to say after being in limbo since 1994's reboot.

Leap Year Lass responded....

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

BradPitt's Sexier Brother
Member July 13, 2002 02:14 AM

'It's Vi and Ayla looking for a third. Ever since I gave into my curiosity and took that weekend trip to the sapphic pleasure camp with them, they've been calling for me every Friday night.'

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Greybird
Member July 13, 2002 06:07 AM

::Something strange is afoot,:: Kent thought. ::We've been working on my project for weeks. Could it be that the sistren of the Legion have uncovered ...

... the project to create a LEGION OF SUPER-SEX-TOYS?????::

::And what about my suspicion that Lardlad is a Man In Black?:: he suspected.

But then, Leap Year Lass fell onto the bed, moaning deliciously, and saying, "I know, Kent, I know. You see, we female Legionnaires have been conspiring to ..."

--------------------

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.