Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Hot Summer Nights! (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Hot Summer Nights!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
The end?

It was at that point that Rob K clamped down on the thread, sealing its fate for all time. Ah well. It had a grand and glorious run back in the summer of 2002.

Next: The DOOM of the Super-Heroes! (The sequel to Hot Summer Nights)

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Holy fucking falling off the wagon Batman! Talk about blowing your load -- 12 pages?!?! wow....
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
This by far one of the best tag threads I've ever read. Talk about hysterical! So many things were funny, but TYIAC Kid giving the One known as the One a facial, now that was funny!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! No spoilers CK! I'm still reading it! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Uh, I meant, uh, nothing like that happened at all!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

[Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Holy fucking falling off the wagon Batman! Talk about blowing your load -- 12 pages?!?! wow....

Actually, I think the "Super-Jailhouse" is up to more than 12 if one puts the whole thing together. Of course, it ended, and "HSN" shows no signs of doing so...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Do you think we should finish it? Or would doing that somehow taint its sacred aura?

I, for one, would like us to, but we can vote on it.

And, of course, we would need one of EDE's patented summaries first!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

The question is: Can we recapture the magic?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Recapture the magic? Of course you boys can!

At least take a stab at getting back into the swing of things over in the Ongoing LMB tag thread. I figured you two would definately be up for adding your infamous tag team flair over there, so go and work in those old creative muscles. Hop in and let the maddness role!

Eryk Davis Ester

We'll have to wait until "DotSH" gets posted so we make sure we don't screw up any continuity!

We'll have to work up to the big final showdown with the One, and the casting of the spell that turns her into Lisp Lass (including Blok the Rock's heroic sacrifice), and the key role that optimusmagnus/Kid Prime plays in her defeat...

Kid Prime
Founder

I would have to vote no, as if HSN WERE to be resurrected, I would not be able to resist its inexorable lure (as I have some ownership in the latter part of the thread,) and I'm still on my posting-sabbatical, damnit!!! [Mad]

Oh, I'm going to post DOOM of the Super-Heroes (The Hot Summer Nights sequel) tomorrow. [Smile]

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

KP, do YOU have "Omega Man Gambit" also?

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

I wish I did, V. [Frown]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

I love this story!
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.