Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Hot Summer Nights! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Hot Summer Nights!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Bevis
Member August 09, 2002 04:33 AM

... his brain. (What? What else is gonna be in their? A plot point? Feh, as if.) Throwing the wobbly grey mass of brain cells in front of him.... uhh..... (ooh, I've forgotten who's holding the head. Is it Lash? I'll go with that) Lash let out a triumphant cry as the divorce lawyer stepped forward, not noticing the brain on the floor, and his feet slipped from under him squishing the brain into little pieces and spraying the assmebled hoardes with viscera (that's a good word that).

Lucifer Girl harumphed and looked at her enemies and the divorce lawyer lying unconscious on the floor.

"You really think that little 'slipping on a discarded brain' trick is going to stop me? Millions have tried the same thing before and it's not worked yet!"

"Millions?" said Lardy "It was horrible enough just the once. I hate to think what kind of a person you are if people keep throwing brains at you."

"Ah-ha!" cackeled Lucifer Girl "that's exactly the point, because you see....."

I just reread this entire, classic thread tonight (thanks to its mysterious appearance in "Recent Visitors" courtesy of an unlogged user), and this was my biggest LOL moment! Absolutely priceless, Bevis! [LOL]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Re-read 'Doom of the Super-Heroes' Lardy! I've read both threads a few times and you know what? I think Doom might be even just a little bit better! Not to imply HSN is anything other than pure brillance, of course!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I still think this was one of the best threads ever. I have to print it off and read it in the bathroom because it makes me laugh till I pee.

I'm glad the real universe doesn't get destroyed this often. Or, possibly, maybe it does...

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I wasn't around when this tag thread was created and its still one of my favorites. Same with its sequel, Doom of the Super-Heroes.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I think I am going to re-read this right now...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Wow. Other than starting the story off with Teeds getting ready for a date, I have next-to-no memory of the rest... I guess the scene where Space Tart adopts the pulling out of ass powers comes in the sequel?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Page 10 or 11 of this made my employer's automated webwasher lock me out of Legionworld for most of the afternoon.

It was worth it.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[LOL]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Looking back, I'm amazed we got as far as we did on the old DCMBs!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.