Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Hot Summer Nights! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Hot Summer Nights!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Faraway Lad
Member July 13, 2002 08:54 AM

Slowly take over the LMB and one by one expel the boy members. Our leader the one known only as the one, has made an arrangement with the Time Mouse Trapper to hold tham all in his toilet of doom. Once we have captured the last few remaining LMB'ers at liberty, then we shall flush them out of existence.

"but why are you telling e this now" asked Kent Shakespear. "firstly i'm not even a member of the LMB, and secondly I'm stuck in limbo"

"it is precisly because you are stuck in Limbo and can thus do nothing, that I am free to tell you this" Trilled LYL.

Meanwhile back in the Hootchie hut, Beagle boy and Faraway were finishing a quick silverale. As Beagle turned to put his class down his arm was jostled by a figure.

"hey watch it dude" Beagle said, "you nearly spilled it"

"whats that" said Faraway (actually what he really said was "hic, wazzz the F&*k izzz Hic, that" but for ease of story telling its a lot easier to use this omicoms built in inebriated conversation translation circuit)

Looking down at the bar the two saw...........

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Igee
Member July 13, 2002 03:54 PM

you guys are a riot! here's hoping on-topic angel doesn't spank youse! keep it up...! >snicker

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

On-Topic Angel
Member July 13, 2002 04:21 PM

<>

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of someone else.

<>

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

MLLASH
Member July 13, 2002 06:35 PM

<>

How did a BED get in limbo, and why is LYL hurling herself upon it in front of Kent? OH!!! Never mind...

<>

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Quislet
Member July 13, 2002 06:47 PM

Looking down at the bar the two saw...........

A crocodile, a mule, and a 400 pound Gorilla.

Realizing that this could turn into a bad joke, Beagle Boy and Faraway shook their heads and the alcholic illusion faded away. "Holy Spok!" exclaimed Beagle Boy, "we're missing the or..er.. pinochle party at Leap Year Lass'!"

Racing out of the Hootchie Hut the intrepid pair failed to notice ....

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Eryk Davis Ester
Member July 13, 2002 07:32 PM

Racing out of the Hootchie Hut the intrepid pair failed to notice...

The bed that suddenly appeared in front of them. They tripped and rolled over it to the other side.

"Strange," Beagle Boy thought. "Why is there a bed in the middle of the parking lot?"

"Strange," Faraway Lad thought. "Why is MY bed in the middle of the parking lot?"

Meanwhile, in the Toilet of Doom, the mysterious Frankie Muniz (still unknown to our heroes) spoke again

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

LARDLAD
Member July 13, 2002 07:58 PM

..."could you guys PLEASE give me some PRIVACY? I've gotta...you know." At this he seemed to walk uncomfortably and grab his butt.

"Gotta what?" Cobalt said confused. "Molest yourself?"

"No, dammit," Frankie said, now in more discomfort, "I've gotta take a sh---"

But before he could finish and make this an R-rated thread, the assembled, imprisoned assortment of characters felt the waters stir.

"Oh, no," Colour Kid said, "we're gonna get flushed! Hold on!"

Elsewhere, the mysterious, darkly clad gentleman who seemed out of some bad ancient earth sci-fi parody appeared in front of Grey Birdboy suddenly. The man removed his dark sunglasses.

Smugly, Grey said, "Ah-HA! So you ARE the one...figures you'd wear black to make you look thi--"

But the other interrupted and said, "you know too much...or at least you used to." Then he held up that nebulizer, neuromancer, whatEVER and flashed it at Grey before Grey could react. In Grey's hazy state the strange man made this suggestion: "and by the way, from now on, Bounty will be your favorite character...ha-ha-HAAAAA!" Then, the man vanished.

When Grey snapped out of it, he was muttering, "must find fly and...pull wings off..."

Meanwhile the toilet-captive fellas found themselves unable to resist the pull of the whirlpool. For long, scary moments, they thought they would drown. But suddenly, they found themselves falling in a bright, sunlit area. After nursing sore bums for a moment, they were shocked to see........

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Quislet
Member July 13, 2002 08:28 PM

they were shocked to see....

Faraway and Beagle Boy going at it, hot and heavy in a bed in the middle of the parking lot. Both later claimed that they were drunk and did not remember anything.

Meanwhile, Leap Year Lass discovered the door in Kent Shakespeare's head.

Emerging from the Hootchie Hut was none other that Non-Sequitor. "Iceberg!" cried out Non-Sequitor. The assembled assemblage turned and waved. Rainbow Girl thought to herself "All we need now if Plot Devise Kid!"

Elsewhere, the mysterious, darkly clad gentleman who seemed out of some bad ancient earth sci-fi parody smiled and said to no one in particular "who shall I mess with next? I know! I'll . . .

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Eryk Davis Ester
Member July 14, 2002 12:57 AM

"Who shall I mess with next? I know! I'll have a little fun with..."

But before he can complete his sentence, a large bed falls out of the sky on top of him.

A female walks over to his unconscious body, takes the neck-romancer, naveldancer, whatEVER out of his hand.

"The one called the one has need of this," she says.

Meanwhile, the Boy With Ultra Powers looks grim as Beagle Boy and Faraway Lad tell him of how the bed just appeared out of nowhere. This reminds of the time that...

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

StuRat
Member July 14, 2002 01:16 AM

"...the Legion was at band camp? And Imra stuck her flute up her--"

But before the sentence could be finished, an angry, wet, and very naked Emerald Empress appears in the doorway, screaming, "Where the hell is OMEGA MAN???"

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Current interjection from Kid Prime: This was the pivotal moment of typo brilliance which carried the rest of the story into GENIUS.

watcher

Member July 14, 2002 06:05 PM

A cloud of electrical energy appeared in the centre of the parking lot with Live Wire emerging from it's centre.

"Omega Man? I think he's France" Garth said.

Then he turned back towards the energy cloud and...

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Quislet
Member July 15, 2002 07:31 PM

Then he turned back towards the energy cloud and...

apologized for dying yet again before vanishing.

Meanwhile, Leap Year Lass was rumaging around in Kent Shakespeare's head, thinking that this is kind of like that John Malkovitch holovid. Suddenly she finds another nuro.. nero.. neutino.. whatever. She fires a beam through Kent's eyes.

Non-Sequitor finished delousing the statutes on Shangra-la.

All the secret plots were going as planned except for the mysterious, darkly clad gentleman who seemed out of some bad ancient earth sci-fi parody's secret plot which had previously been foiled before by of all things a bed.

"Oh that wasn't what I expected!" Leap Year Lass unexpectedly gasped. Changing into her sensible Nancy Drew outfit of blouse and poodle skirt with flat heel loafers, the plucky once-every-four-years daredoll began to examine this unexpected development. What she found was....

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Faraway Lad
Member July 16, 2002 05:17 AM

.........Totally disgusting.

"urghhhhhh" she said "its a good job i'm wearing these long evening gloves, or else i would definitely not be able to touch THAT!!! "

Meanwhile back at the parking lot.

Beagle Boy turned to Faraway and said "did Livewire just say Omega Man WAS France?"

Faraway just turned over in bed, pulling all the bed clothes with him, and snored loudly, like all men do post coitus.

Beagle reached over and tapped on his omincom. "Lardlad, Lashlad and Newcru can you get over to the parking lot i think i have an idea as to what is going on here" he said.

"Oh do you my fast one" said a dark voice behind him.

Turning around Beagle only had time to see a man dressed all in black before the man raised a nutralizer, nuralizer, whatEVER, and flashed him. Beagle looked down shocked and as he looked up the NN W fired and Beagle passed out.

As Newcru and LashLad arrived in the parking lot they were too late to prevent the man in black teleporting out of the lot with an unconcious Beagle over his shoulder.

"Dammn we were too late" said Lash " i wonder where they have gone" .........

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

lancesrealm
Member July 16, 2002 12:58 PM

...the darkly clad man lands in limbo and none-too-gently deposited Beagle at the feet of a heavily perspiring Leap Lear Lass.

LYL took a step back. "Who the sprock are you?!?"

"Who I am is not important. Who you are is what is important. You and this drunken lout are destined to create the perfect servant form my master."

"Your master...?"

"You should know...you only recently escaped the porcelain cell in which you were supposed to remain..."

"No! Your master is th..."

"Yes...I serve the Mighty Tid-D Bowl Man, who is the greatest Trapper Crapper Keeper of all time..."

Just then...

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Eryk Davis Ester
Member July 16, 2002 01:51 PM

Just then he notice the bed that LYL had earlier been cavorting on. "Strange," he thought. "Why is there a bed in limbo?"

Then he recalled that his master's greatest enemy, the one called the one, had a servant with bed-projection powers. Could she have been here? Could perhaps the Legionnaire called Leap Year Lass be in cahoots with his master's enemy? This could change the situation dramatically.

Leap-Year Lass noticed him looking at the bed. It was imperative that neither the boy Legionnaires or the Time Trapper's Men in Dark Suits learn the secret of their plan to take over the Legion.

In order to distract the darkly clad man, she...

--------------------

This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.