Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » The Ongoing LMBP Tag Team Thread (rated PG13) (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38   
Author Topic: The Ongoing LMBP Tag Team Thread (rated PG13)
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
It was Stoopid Cat's good twin, Smart Cat!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Two months later nothing interesting had happened.

"I know," said Numf to anybody that wanted to listen, " why don't we go on an adventure somewhere? We could go looking for some buried treasure, or the E-lickser of Life. Oooh, now that sounds like fun. Who wants to come along?"

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
Sonnie Boy happened to be passing (though what he was passing will have to remain a secret - for medical reasons and this should try to remain child friendly -ish ) and overheard Numf chattering away to himself...

"Hey Numf, you talking to yourself? I know it isn't your imaginary friend you're speaking to as he committed suicide didn't he... so are you bored or something?"

Sonnie stops to scratch his magnifent mane of dyed blond hair as Numf finishes slurping his beer...

Sonnie continues:

"I'm a bit bored too y'know so how about we try to resolve that Great Last Unsolved Mystery? That should be fun."

Numf sighed and said "But I don't want the secret of the addictive properties of Rowies to ever be explained...it'll ruin the pleasure I'm shoor...."

"No, not that one, The Great Last Unsolved Mystery I mean is none othr than......

<<<<that's YOUR cue to write something now!> Where would you like to send Numf and Sonnie to? And of course whoever else yu can be arsed roping into this story... >>>>

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Myriad           Edit/Delete Post     
[Dreamer] Whatever happened to the Super Ron Jeremy... of Space!?!? [Dreamer]

[Super-Moby Dick of Space]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

It's already been established that Numf inherited a trunk from one of his many fathers DNA - probably one of the banana splits so he probably qualifies, and as I'm his brother (really!!) I'd rather not explore that option... iccckkkk!. Though if it's not Numf then I'm always up for some voyerism... I mean adventures... [Big Grin]

[ August 06, 2004, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Sonnie Bloke ]

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
...is none other than the one about everyone unable to ever have sex again when that bomb hits Legion World."

"What?!" said Numf quickly.

"Yeah, you remember! It was launched months ago! What ever happened to it?"

"Sonnie, hold on! We never stopped it? It's supposed to hit...um...let me see...times two...carry the four...HOLY SHIT! It's supposed to hit today!"

"Shit!" said Sonnie. "Well? What are we waiting for?! Let's go get...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

"LAID!!"

<sorry, that kind of kills the story a bit.... aside, can you kill something "a bit"? >

"but" said Cobalt earnestly " you only have approximately 14 minutes before the bomb hits"

"Damn! It'll take me that long to get to sHAKES, we'll have to deal with this ourselves... Come on gang! Who's with me?"

[ August 06, 2004, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Sonnie Bloke ]

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

quote:
Originally posted by Sonnie Bloke:
It's already been established that Numf inherited a trunk from one of his many fathers DNA - probably one of the banana splits so he probably qualifies, and as I'm his brother (really!!) I'd rather not explore that option... iccckkkk!. Though if it's not Numf then I'm always up for some voyerism... I mean adventures... [Big Grin]

[Dreamer] A trunk, you say? Wow - impressed to my core. [Dreamer]

--------------------

From: All Possible Locations | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

"Yeah, a trunk. It was the one that they kept all their spare hats and stuff in," said Numf. "But we've only got 14 minutes to save the earth....."

Flash!!!........

--------------------
Hic!

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] I foresee success but at a horrible price [Dreamer]

--------------------

Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

"I've got £4.50 in my sporran if that'll help? I was saving up for a crate of Tennents Lager, but if it's going to help save the world then I'll gladly hand it over," said Numf.

"See, I told you he was a daft bastard," said Sonnie.

"So, where's Domestos Gordon when we need him to save the world?" asked Numf.

"That's Flash," added Miss Terious.

"Well, you're better with domestic cleaning products than I am," said Numf, milliseconds before receiving his well earned clip round the lug'ole.

--------------------
Hic!

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] "No, you well-hung lummox! In my vision I saw that the only way to divert the bomb's attack on Legion World is for someone to manipulate the bomb's large side-mounted lever.

It will require intense personal muscular control to maneuver such a large lever.

Who's up for the challenge?," asks Miss Terious [Dreamer]

--------------------

Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

“Let me come with you. I’ll give you a hand – at least I’ll help you if you need me to. I’d heard that you’re the expert lever puller around here. And it’s been said that you’re not adverse to giving it a right good tug if it’s hard,” said Numf. “That’s right, isn’t it Cobie?”

Cobie blushed. He had forgotten that Numf doesn’t understand single, let alone double entendres.

--------------------
Hic!

Myriad
The One Woman Legion

[Dreamer] We'll take my ship! Though it's a 2-seater, it's the fastest ship available! With Sonnie piloting, I alternate sitting on the laps of both Cobie and Numf - all the while flexing my muscles for the task at hand!

There is a somber tone aboard the ship. If we fail, Legion World becomes sterile but the bomb's unique radiation could still mutate us - new powers or gross defects - too many factors to calculate!

"Look, everyone, I see the sex bomb" says Miss T! [Dreamer]

--------------------

Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
**Quaalude**

Elsewhere in the space/time continuum Eddie Tor looks down from on high and smiles. His attention had been drawn elsewhere (a different elsewhere, not the elsewhere he currently occupies) for the past few months as he struggled mightily with strange and bizarre concepts that had invaded his personal version of reality. But now, just as it seemed that those concepts have been brought under control (or at least held at bay temporarily) a new batch of story threads have appeared in the “On-Going Adventures of the LMBP” (well, okay. One new story thread but he has new hope) the smile broadens and deepens as his intercom lights begin flashing.

“Trixie, pull up yer panties and gets yer woithless butt in here! We gots woik ta do!”

**Quaalude Wears Off**

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 38 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.