Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » TriSaber's Legion: Chemical King (revised) added 12/18/03 (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: TriSaber's Legion: Chemical King (revised) added 12/18/03
TriSaber
Pre-Zero Hour Fanatic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TriSaber   Email TriSaber         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, here it is, folks. The very first in my all-new super-hero group line done in the animated style of the series X-Men: Evolution, which I'm particularly crazy about. I've done a whole line of character images in this style for the Global Guardians, so now we'll catapult ourselves to the far-flung 30th Century where we'll explore images of the Legion of Super-Heroes in the Evo style! And who better to start off with than the young man from the doomed planet Krypton who inspired the whole thing. I give you none other than the Teen of Steel himself ... Superboy!

-

[ December 18, 2003, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: TriSaber ]

--------------------
Saving the world ... one pixel at a time.

From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice! I think I'm going to enjoy this...

Juan

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Great Job TriSaber, I Can't wait to see more of them.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm officially hooked. Can you guess who I'm waiting to see? [Big Grin]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
VERY nice! Look forward to seeing much more.

V

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Give us more!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
More More!!

(And like Scott's LL-fixation, I don't think it's hard to tell who I'm hanging to see!)

[StarBoy]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TriSaber
Pre-Zero Hour Fanatic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TriSaber   Email TriSaber         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! Glad to see my lil' ol' Superboy image was so well received. Thanks a lot for your comments, folks. I'll try to post more as time permits. And speaking of who's gonna be next, I'm planning on doing the three founders immediately following Superboy ... meaning, of course, Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad. It's only fair to render the Legion's three charter members (as well as the hero who inspired the whole shebang) before doing anyone else.

But ladies first. Next up ... Saturn Girl. Stay tuned.

[ November 11, 2003, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: TriSaber ]

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'll give you a job in the Legion World Embassy if you post Calamity King!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, very cool work. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Pretty! [love]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TriSaber
Pre-Zero Hour Fanatic

Whew! Well, it's been a really busy week, but I finally got this one finished. I present you with the first of the Legion's "elder statesmen" ... or "elder stateswoman" in this case. Here she is: Saturn Girl.

-

[ November 28, 2003, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: TriSaber ]

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW! I'm blown away! Blooowwwn! (sorry vague Seinfeld reference).

Great work Tri. Really great. Now I am anxious to see your version of Garth!

[ November 14, 2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Lightning Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentient, That certainly does not look like a "Shameless Hussy" to me.

But, it does look like an excellent rendition of Imra 'Saturn Girl' Ardeen. Outstanding!!!!

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(She does look like a serious Nass Kicker)

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.