Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » TriSaber's Legion: Chemical King (revised) added 12/18/03 (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: TriSaber's Legion: Chemical King (revised) added 12/18/03
TriSaber
Pre-Zero Hour Fanatic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TriSaber   Email TriSaber         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Rock on Tri!

Heh! I thought you'd like this pic of your pride and joy, Lightning Lad. [Razz]

--------------------
Saving the world ... one pixel at a time.

From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
That's my boy! Biggest bully in the known universe!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
[Validus]

Lookin' good!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome! They just get better and better!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Validus! and without boots.

Honestly there is something about Validus that just hits all the creepy buttons. All without oozing or gaping wounds.

Another great pic for your series TriSaber.

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Top Stuff... [Smile]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TriSaber
Pre-Zero Hour Fanatic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TriSaber   Email TriSaber         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, folks. Glad you like my original take on the Fatal Five's resident horror show. Truth to tell, I've been sort of getting into doing original poses based on the Evo style, and I thought I'd give it another shot with this latest one. He's Condo Arlik, a young hero with the power to speed up or slow down chemical reactions who gave his life preventing the outbreak of World War VII. Presenting Chemical King.

-

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
You've hit on my second favorite Legionnaire. Excellent rendition. The pose is reminiscent of his Who's Who appearance.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
another great image !!!

i'm still waiting to see ULTRABOY though [Roll Eyes] .....

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
I wanna see DUO DAMSEL!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Cool. He looks ready to leap into action.

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Super. [Wink]

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Hah! Chem! I love that I can never guess who's coming next! This is a very good portrait of him.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TriSaber
Pre-Zero Hour Fanatic

Thanks for the compliments, folks. I was looking at Condo Arlik's entry in Who's Who, and it stated that he's only 5' 7" tall and weighs in at only 140 lbs. I looked at my original Chemical King pic and I thought to myself "Gee, he's a little bulky for being only 140 lbs., and he looks a little old." So I reworked him, making him a little younger and with a smaller build to coincide with his Who's Who stats. I give you The New Chemical King. Lemme know what y'all think.

-

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Even better than the first! Keep 'em coming, Tri!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.