Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » TriSaber's Legion: Chemical King (revised) added 12/18/03 (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: TriSaber's Legion: Chemical King (revised) added 12/18/03
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Woo woo!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catalyst King
(aka Condo)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalyst King           Edit/Delete Post     
Boy, these are great! I've been away for a while and I came back to this! Wow! Keep 'em coming!

[ChemicalKing]

--------------------
Bring back Condo!

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
these are simply amazing !!!

how did it take me this long to see them !!!

looking forward to ULTRABOY !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Star Boy
Cat Clan Commander

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Star Boy   Email Star Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Excellent!

Now we've got Dreamer... how much further behind could STAR BOY be? [Wink]

Keep up the good work!!

WM

--------------------
Wayne@OZ

From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome these are great!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TriSaber
Pre-Zero Hour Fanatic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TriSaber   Email TriSaber         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the compliments, folks. Thought I'd mix things up a bit by throwing in some non-Legionnaires and villains, too. And what better way to start that off than with perhaps the greatest villain in the DC Universe ... bar none. Although he's usually causing havoc in the 20th century, he has appeared in the Pre-Zero Hour 30th century and was directly responsible for the Great Darkness story arc. And if memory serves me correctly, he's stirring things up for the Post-Zero Hour Legion even as we speak. I give you the Dark Lord of Apokolips himself ... Darkseid.

-

[ November 29, 2003, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: TriSaber ]

--------------------
Saving the world ... one pixel at a time.

From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Great job, Trisaber! I love it!

How do you work? Is it computer inking & coloring?

I can't wait to see Mon-El!

From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, that's perfect. He really looks heavy. [Smile]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TriSaber
Pre-Zero Hour Fanatic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TriSaber   Email TriSaber         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Frog Kid:

Well, the first thing I do is sketch each figure out on a drawing pad. I then scan the sketch into a vector-based drawing program like Coreldraw or Adobe Illustrator (I prefer Coreldraw) and digitally ink the sketch. I then export the finished inked image as a Photoshop PSD file, and do the colouring entirely in Photoshop. Hope that answers your question. [Smile]

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frog King
The B^|@h is back!!!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frog King   Email Frog King         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, Trisaber!
From: Berlin | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by TriSaber:
quote:
Originally posted by Frog Kid:

Well, the first thing I do is sketch each figure out on a drawing pad. I then scan the sketch into a vector-based drawing program like Coreldraw or Adobe Illustrator (I prefer Coreldraw) and digitally ink the sketch. I then export the finished inked image as a Photoshop PSD file, and do the colouring entirely in Photoshop. Hope that answers your question. [Smile]
Thanks for posting that! I wanna learn Illustrator sometime. Seems really complicated.
Darkseid is terrific. Keep 'em comin!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TriSaber
Pre-Zero Hour Fanatic

Thanks for your kind words, folks. And getting back to the Legion's membership, here's probably the LAST Legionnaire you'd expect to see in the Evo style. He's Chuck Taine from the green hills of Earth ... alias Bouncing Boy.

-

--------------------

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[BouncingBoy]

Love it. Another great rendition Tri. Always makes me anticipate the next one.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
He really looks great. All of these are SO awesome!!!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
It's nice not to know which one is going to come next...

Juan

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.