Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  30  31  32   
Author Topic: Matter-Eater Lad: The Series CHAT THREAD
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That's kind of what I'm thinking. Kind of a big climatic story that would tie together most of what we've done thus far, and lay the groundwork for the next phase of the series.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
There's a next phase?

Oh yes, the Grim & gritty phase!! [Wink]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Just wait until Tenzil's clone destroys Bismoll!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Grim & gritty! Hooray!

I thought we were going to see some big breakthrough a few pages back with Lester admitting that he was the stupid one, but he seems to have shaken off that momentary introspection... don't know if I'd want to see him redeemed or not.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I'm sure Lester will be back in full force (and then some) just as soon as he's defatassed! IF that ever happens...
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

I thought we were going to see some big breakthrough a few pages back with Lester admitting that he was the stupid one, but he seems to have shaken off that momentary introspection... don't know if I'd want to see him redeemed or not.

I rather liked that scene too.

But the biggest character change for Lester we'll likely see is him getting MEANER. (Or SMUGGER, as Teeds would call it) [Big Grin]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
NO!!! How dreadful!

But that means somebody else should get nicer. Unsmugger.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Well, Questar's kind of a sweetie. A bit naive and childlike but kind of likable overall, I think.

I think Plant Lad's one kewl cat!

Tiffany's the wild card. In one scene, she's all Taryn's best friend, and in another, she's all letting Taryn know she intends to become Mrs. Kem. I think we'd all better watch that girl! She's used to getting what she wants.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

How kewl is a hero who can SING his way out of a scuffle?

And he even proved himself a master of musical genres!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Noyd is space groovy!

But-- psst!-- Lash, clean out your PM box so I can respond to you!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Willikers! Will do!

--------------------

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
Unsmugger.

Uns-mugger??? [Eek!]

Aaaw, that's not very nice! What'd the Uns ever do to anybody to deserve a mugging? [Confused]

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

*Sigh*! I think I'm developing a bit of a crush on Tiffany myself!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

She's definitely a cutie.

That being a zillionaire stuff doesn't hurt either.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

It's just, she makes you feel like you want to do nice things for her! [Love]

[ July 26, 2004, 04:22 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

This topic comprises 32 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  30  31  32   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.