Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Suncat's LSH works (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Suncat's LSH works
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
If Ayla had been Lightning Lass when she wore the costume from Dave Cockrum.

-

[ November 29, 2009, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Suncat ]

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suncat   Author's Homepage   Email Suncat         Edit/Delete Post     
And finally, for completeness sake, the cross-gender characters already posted over in October's ProFem/ProDude Gallery.

Timber Wolf--Sabrina "Brina" Londo

-
 -

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

From: Minnesota, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Karate Kid--Valerie Armorr

-

-

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
My my my, what talent we have here, I am absolutely green with envy.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Simply incredible work, Suncat. I love your Monel and Dream Girl looking out the bedroom window. (I love the rest of your work as well). Are you a professional artist?
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
These are REALLY good! I like the Projectra reboot design.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Beautiful
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Thanks for posting these.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
Are you a professional artist?

Check out the link in Suncat's profile, you'll be pleasantly surprised Semi.

Beautiful work Laurie, I remember seeing a couple of these at Legionpics long long ago, welcome to Legion World and thank you SO much for sharing.

I just clicked over to look at your site and you do some really beautiful work. I know I can speak for everyone when I say you're very welcome to post as much artwork here as you like and speaking just for myself I'd like to add...please? [Big Grin]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks YK. I didn't think to look at Suncat's profile. What a dummy I am.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, don't worry about it Bubba. I miss the obvious sometimes myself.
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
The talented Laurie has been active for many years on the LegionFiction Yahoo! Group, which has unfortunately had a decline in interest recently. She was among those who created the Group's sizable archives of fan fiction and related fan art. (Along with the late, sweet, story-prolific Dannell Lites, whom many of us miss.)

Welcome to LegionWorld, milady! (Well, especially to this selection of your art, as you've been on the roster a while.) I seem to recall an invitation a couple years back to you and other LegionFiction denizens, but not many 'ficcers or artists took us up on it then ... and I know I've asked Christian more than once to stop by!

[ October 16, 2005, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: Greybird ]

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
These are fantastic Suncat. Great to have another artist aboard too. You should post some of your non-legion work as well, i'd like to see it.
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Color me impressed. That is some seriously awesome stuff Laurie. Major propage. [Big Grin] I especially adore your Dream Girl, Shadow Lass and Mon'el.

[Cheers]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suncat
Field Researcher

Oops! Forgot one when I was posting my earlier works yesterday.

-

[ November 29, 2009, 09:12 AM: Message edited by: Suncat ]

--------------------
Laurie (Suncat)
My deviantArt page
My blog at Dreamwidth

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.