Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MALE MODEL Discussion Thread (Page 12)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: MALE MODEL Discussion Thread
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
CK
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Chlor.

Though I also like Shadow Kid's final round picture better, that Ral babysitting the baby Subs pic was terrific-- it's like a pic sitting around in DC's files that some editor should dig out and say 'build a story from this'.

This was *so* much fun to look at and read, Dean. Great job!

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Dean, I just want to say that this has been great fun. I managed to overlook the female version of Supermodel when it was being done, but I'm sure glad I caught this one. You got me completely hooked on the game. And, so you know, I think you are really, really funny.

Thank you.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Opal
Opalescent

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Opal           Edit/Delete Post     
This is great!

What a great thing to look at when surfing the web!

From: Venusian Libra | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
So far...
Chlorophyll Kid 7
Shadow Kid 2

VERY little time left.....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Thank you for the compliments, you guys. I suppose it shows that I had a lot of fun doing this. Naturally, there is no better audience for this than LW.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, it's been a lot of fun. Declaring a winner isn't and shouldn't be easy for us.

Reviewing the pictures, I find that I didn't give Chlor enough credit for the funny banyo fruit/Beppo pic, and I prefer his non-skintight t-shirt/jeans look. The swimsuit picture remains my favorite of the competition, and he's got a heck of a smile.

Meanwhile, Grev's mankini still haunts me, in a bad way. I think he lost for me, there, in spite of his initial time bubble picture that I thought was so great.

So my pick for the guy with winning pics: Chlorophyll Kid

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Okay, we have enough votes and there's a wide enough margin to call it!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Dear Legion Worlders,
This was more fun for me than possibly any other Legion fan art/ fan fic I've done, ever. The inter-active aspect to this made it that way. I never would have sketched many, most, of the characters here, if they weren't suggested by you. I pushed myself to do clever things for you, to make the characters entertaining for you. I don't know of any other place where the people would "get it" like here.

Thank you SO much for the great responses. And I hope to keep it going!!! Check out my sig....

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.