Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MALE MODEL Discussion Thread (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: MALE MODEL Discussion Thread
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
All the pictures were wonderful and funny. Seconding MLLASH, it would be cool to see these in a book format.

I have to say it is not his hair length but his choice of swimsuit that makes me vote for Mekt this round.

And Grev, don't let anybody (but me) talk you out of that suit.

PS. Dean, did I have something to do with that concluding picture?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
[b]
Universo
Bouncing Boy (yeah I know he's a Legionnaire, but one contestant on the chubby side would be nice)
Babysitting super-powered tots
Swimsuit
Super-powered tots
Legion of Super Pets
The Planetary Chance Machine
Quislet
Marla Latham
Brainiac 5
Dream Girl

I pulled all of these from your first response to this contest, Quis. A LOT of your suggestions have been implemented! So yeah, you can add the Condo and Lyle image as another suggestion taken from you. And I thank you because I wouldn't have thought of adding much of what you've asked for.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

REJECT?
Mekt 6 votes
Shadow Kid 1 vote
Chlor 0 votes

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
quote:
[b]
Universo
Bouncing Boy (yeah I know he's a Legionnaire, but one contestant on the chubby side would be nice)
Babysitting super-powered tots
Swimsuit
Super-powered tots
Legion of Super Pets
The Planetary Chance Machine
Quislet
Marla Latham
Brainiac 5
Dream Girl

I pulled all of these from your first response to this contest, Quis. A LOT of your suggestions have been implemented! So yeah, you can add the Condo and Lyle image as another suggestion taken from you. And I thank you because I wouldn't have thought of adding much of what you've asked for.
From that list I think the only thing we haven't seen is Brainiac 5 and the Legion of Super-pets.

PS: It looked like Lyle and Condo were handling monitor duty from one of their bedrooms.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
From that list I think the only thing we haven't seen is Brainiac 5 and the Legion of Super-pets.

Um, Querl (and Jan) were helping Nura introduce the "jeans and t-shirt" challenge. And Beppo was in Ral's first picture... he was cheering about the giant banyo-fruit? [Smile]
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I had forgotten that. And here I was hoping to see more super-pets.

--------------------

Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
I just meant to give him partial credit on the Super-Pets. [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Yeah, at this point, I think Beppo is the only representative from the LSP.

This project has been a LOT of fun, I've said it before, but I love the interactive aspect of it.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

I think this elimination was pretty evident.

The pencilling for the final challenge is done, but I still need to pencil and write the judging. Then I need to color everything and letter it, so there'll be a little break now.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Darn you "NOOOO!!!!!" It should be done now! [Wink]

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Now is the time to speculate in regard to the judges.

Where is Marte Allon?

Where did the Empress go? What's the body count?

Does Imra Fawcett-Ardeen need to brush up on her Franglais?

Was there a Cos-Lester rumble in the Super Green-Room...of Space?

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Yay! Speculation! Love that!

The finale theme and judges are being intro'd now. The actual challenge and judges' comments coming soon...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for the new guest judge!
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The various guest judges and the Empress and Saturn Girl's constantly changing outfits are worth the price of admission even without the competition.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Tamper Lad, that comment was very nice! Keeps me goin'!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.