Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MALE MODEL Discussion Thread (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: MALE MODEL Discussion Thread
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, Lester's definitely a hoot. And I've really enjoyed your Empress looks, especially when she'd get that crazed Cruella DeVille/Madame Medusa look in her eyes.

Anyway, on to the challenge. I sometimes forget just how hot a guy can look in nice T-shirt and jeans (though that doesn't mean I don't want to see a swimsuit competition). I haven't commented before, but I just suddenly felt compelled to after that last challenge. I don't know why.

I vote to dump Mekt. Chlorophyll Kid is a total sweetie, and I'd love for him to date my son or daughter (but he could use a haircut). Grimbor is rockin' in that T-shirt. I usually prefer a smile, but he totally works for me. And I'm not usually a bondage type, but the chain belt gives me the good shivers. Grev's all pretty boy, but he has enough attitude to make it work. And Mekt, well, the long flowy hair is a total turnoff for me. While the lightning is great for dramatic effect, he just doesn't do anything for me.

So Mekt definitely has to go.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Chlorophyll Kid's one of my faves in this competition but IMO his photo was the worst this round. So since I think he's safe from elimination for the moment I'm giving him a WARNING VOTE now to kick himself into a higher gear from here on!
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
STUPENDOUS!
STUPENDOUS!
STUPENDOUS!

Click for fullsize image

*sigh*! That's my baby!

This should totally be an avatar and Teeds should totally use it.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Who should be REJECTED?

Grimbor 4 votes
Chlorophyll Kid 2 votes
Mekt Ranzz 2 votes
Shadow Kid 1 vote

Polls will remain open for a while longer...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Throw some wood on the fire, I'm not impressed by Chlor. Boys that look like girls? Too confusing. Is it meat? Is it cake?

So, a vote against tree-boy.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I've determined that we have a quorum...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

The intro for the next challenge is posted.
The writing and pencilling for the rest of it is done, just gotta color and letter. Can I tell ya, I think it's the best yet!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, just declare Sarya's bathing cap the winner right now!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Had a little interlude to put in there.....

Coming soon...the Swimsuit Challenge!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Sketchy,

I liked all the girls gathering for the swimsuits. Although I think you should have also had Element Lad or Chemical King also in that picture.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Space bustier! Great to see 2 of Cos' classic costumes!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Sketchy,

I liked all the girls gathering for the swimsuits. Although I think you should have also had Element Lad or Chemical King also in that picture.

I don't know; those two struck me as being too dedicated to go ogle other people.
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Sketchy!!! I understand art can't tell time & all that but if there isn't some eye candy soon those girls are gonna revolt!
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Almost done!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Seth Gaterra:
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Sketchy,

I don't know; those two struck me as being too dedicated to go ogle other people.
Oh I see they stayed on monitor duty so they could watch without being seen watching. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.