Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » RAVEN HAIR Discussion Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: RAVEN HAIR Discussion Thread
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Sounds like a great lineup! I'm looking forward to seeing badass bescarred Vi show us her stuff. I'm no fan of Cos, but this ain't a spokemodel competition so we don't have to listen to him. Yaaaay!

(I don't know about exotic though; it's a relative term. Leung and Jaz seem to be fairly typical of Earthlings/Xanthuans. They don't look like everyone from their planets, but plenty of people from their respective planets look like them.)

[ November 19, 2006, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I like most of your choices, but I really would prefer either Supes or Mon-el to Star Boy. You want to make an eliminatory round between the three of them? [Smile] (as if you didn't have enough to do already)
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just saying that Leung and Jaz present some visual diversity. They're exotic when compared to all those girls that look alike...Lydda, Laurel, Life Lass, etc...

As for Supes or Mon, well, I really do feel like Cos is filling their role in the competition. Again, Star Boy brings that diversity that I find neccessary.

Still, this isn't settled. If people *really* want Superboy or Mon-El in there, I can flex.

Let's see what happens on Monday...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Please, boy. Dreamy says she "kind of" likes Star Boy which means she totally likes Star Boy. And we know you will heed your absolute tippy-top favorite Legionnaire.

Fine with me, 'cause current Star Boy is a cutie-pie*. (Looks- and personality-wise!)

*made with Splenda

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:

As for Supes or Mon, well, I really do feel like Cos is filling their role in the competition. Again, Star Boy brings that diversity that I find neccessary.

Hm, I see what you are saying... Anyway, I just know that you'll do an excellent job whatever the lineup.

Have I thanked you for doing this yet? I'm really having a lot of fun with this: you are forcing me to check into Legion World several times a day.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
To be honest, I'd rather have Tinya than Vi. I know Violet's fun, but I feel like Tinya's the fashion-forward one. And she seems like she'd be more fun to have in the competition than the shy Violet.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I must insistthat TENZIL be involved! As the handsomest Silver-Age Legionnaire* and the kewlest latter-day Legionnaire**, he deserves this!

*There is a thread somehere on the LSH board confirming this!

**Though there is no confirmation thread on the LSH board, can it really even be in doubt?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Cali, it's 5YL Vi. She's only shy an eye and a leg.
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Really? That's... creepy.

But I still like Tinya better.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

These opinions ALL matter, no decision has been made, yet.

Here's a thought... I've said that I think Tinya, Laurel, Lydda, Life Lass and young Vi look so much alike, maybe I need to come up with some way of making them more distinctive?

Any ideas?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Add Mystelor to that group...

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Doctor One
Active

How about using Jacques Foccard instead of Star Boy? I think his white strip and his longer hair from 5YL could make him quite interesting, visually. (If it seems like I'm in a one-man campaign to not include Star Boy, rest assured, I'm not. I actually like the guy quite a lot).
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Doc and Cal have made cases for Supes and Tinya, so a decision has been made! The introductary round will be an elimination round.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the cast you can look forward to seeing in the Search for the Next Top Pinup Model: Raven Haired Edition...

Host: Tenzil Kem

Judges: Saturn Girl, Emerald Empres, Marte Allon and Winema Wazzo

Female Contestants: Night Girl, Kid Quantum II, Leung, (adult)Vi, Captain Frake, Phantom Girl

Male Constestants: Cosmic Boy, (current) Star Boy, Jungle King, Color Kid, Rond Vidar and Superboy

Thank you for participating in the nominations.
Stay tuned for the actual competition!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Dear Sentients of the Legionverse,
We at Pinup Models, Inc. recently received the following holo from this raven haired beauty...
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

We would love to send a response, but she left no contact information. I suppose she figured we'd know who she is by her picture, but unfortuneately, despite it's loveliness, we do not know.

Does anyone know who this girl is? We would like to give her another chance, because we ARE that kind of organization.

Thank you!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.