Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: Children of the Legion Collection (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: Children of the Legion Collection
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Klar Ken T5477:
2. Veritas
When Graym contracted Sigelian Brain Fever, Brainiac 5 replaced his brain with an electronic simalcrum, and placed the organic brain in suspended animation, awaiting a cure.

13. Improbability Lass (Honorary Member / Legion Reserve)
Apparently due to the influence of the (still) residual Miracle Machine radiation, combined with Titanian psychic abilities, Norja has the ability to alter reality in her immediate vicinity.

I *love* these two.

The first is just cool, because it's a totally original sideways 'legacy' character that isn't as simple as 'X + Y' and manages to combine characters that would never be thought of as 'a couple.' (In this case, Brainy, Imra and Garth.)

And Improbability Lass deriving her powers not from the genetic legacy of her parents, but from the incident with the Miracle Machine is just awesome! It's a cool power, it's totally tied into the lore of the Legion, and it's way more creative than 'mix T-Wolf + Tinya and come up with something involving wolves and phantoms...'

On the other hand, for making 'a Chip off the old Blok,' you deserve to be slapped with a trout!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
7. Chip
Parthenogenic offspring of Blok, "hatching" from his corpse on Shanghalla. A rock-like humanoid in appearance, Chip stand just one meter tall (but is still growing), and exhibits prodigious strength, invulnerability, rock telepathy (and resistance to organic telepathy) and the ability to increase his inertial mass at will. He can also absorb and metabolize most forms of energy directly, ultimately adding to his size and mass. He also retains certain hazy remnants of Blok's memories, and has a similar personality.

14. the Cheshire Cat
May Norg
Daughter of the Batch SW6 Lyle Norg (Invisible Kid) and April Dumakas (Catspaw) she has a cat-like appearance, enhanced agility, strength and toughness, invisibility, and teleportation through what she thinks of as the "Wonderland Dimension", that bizarre realm discovered by Jacques Foccart where stray thoughts become reality- or at least, convincing illusion. At least a decade younger than the rest of this Legion, she is the newest and youngest member of the Legion. She does not get along at all well with the Wolf Princess.

Love these two, especially Chip.

The Wolf Princess reminds me of Princess Mononoke, I hope that's spelled right.
It's one of my favorite early Manga movies/stories.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
sigh

Different strokes for different folks!

PS, my favorite Norton stories are pre=Witch world in origin, no witches at all, really.

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Dean did a number of 'Dream Kids' with Nura as their mother and using different fathers.

I could see Nura doing that because she could 'see' them in her future.
If you stay true to her 5 YL, persona, I could see her have quite a number of lovers, as well.
Binding those kind of men, powerful men, to her and her family makes sense too, considering her future as the ruler/High Seeress of Naltor.

I've always thought that Tasmia would, in a future where her planetary champion lineage is important and needs to be continued for the good of the planet, that she would want to have children by more than one father, to ensure the very best for her world.

1. As such, she would choose first Lar Gand/Mon El, to father her first born, daughter, Paean (joyful song of praise), codenamed: Helix.

Paean is a Shadow Champion who has access to more than the Shadow Realm.
She also, due to her father's many hundreds of years in the Phantom Zone, and a twist on his X-ray vision, can see and enter other dimensions and realms, at will.
These include the Dreaming Realm of Daniel, the Phantom Zone, the dimensions that hold Bgztl, Marzal, Orando and many others.

This ability can manifest as a 'gate' allowing movement shortcuts from point a to point b.
Paean spends a lot of time exploring these other dimensions and their power possibilities.
She ie especially drawn to the Shadow Realm and the Dreaming.

Like ALL Shadow Champions, she is a trained combatant, sees in the dark and casts shadows over large areas, even into minds, across nerve synapes and computer/communication networks.

Her Daxamite blood line affords her the abilities of flight, speed, limited invulnerability (objects and projectiles) and the 'twisted' x-ray vision.
She needs a trans suit for space or hostile environments but her energy shields, granted her by her shadow powers, is extremely strong and versatile blocking ALL forms of energies and plasmas, including psychic/psionic energies and weapons.

Paean's parents fear that one day, though, she'll get lost in her wanderings or captured, and not return to her home dimension/universe.

[ May 28, 2010, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

2. Tasmia's second pick was Querl Dox/Brainiac 5.
This relationship lasted for 3 years and produced two boys, 18 months apart.
The oldest is called Talen, codename: The Stealth.
Tal has his father's green eyes and blonde hair and a combination of his mother's and father's skin tones for a beautifully unique seagreen color.

His mother's shadow powers have refined and combined with his ancient grandmother's powers of stealth, making him totally invisible, when he chooses, to any detection, at all, including telepathic, empathic, telekinetic, the visual ranges, sonar/radar, touch, smell, etc..
He is even completely off the prophetic screens.
He can project this 'blankness' into minds, leaving other beings in a stuper with amnesia.
He can also project into machines, effectively shutting them down.

He's an able fighter, with a 10th level IQ.
He often accompanies his sister, Paean, something his parents aren't aware of.
His father, Querl has gifted both of his sons with protective forcefield belts, which Tal will use from time to time in their explorations.

The youngest son is called Frer.
Frer is a complete throwback to his ancestress, Stealth's race, the first male to frequently look like that species in their maternal state.

He lives with his father, Querl, who is working on finding the original Stealth's homeworld AND trying to help Frer hold his humanoid shape for longer periods of time.
In his humanoid shape, he has white hair and golden eyes and skin, like his ancestress.
He is handsome and just below Querl in intellegence.
He's still smart in his alien state, but much more primal, emotional and impulsive.
He can't communicate with others, either, including any of the telepathic or empathic methods.
He doesn't have Tal's abilities of total stealth, but is 'blind' to psychics.

Cham is frequently with Querl and spends many hours with Frer, both in his humanoid form and his 'stealh' form.
He frequently acts as a communication go-between as he tries to convey what Frer is thinking and feeling in that state.
Frer, himself, has no memory between states.
At least, between 'steath' and humanoid, what he remembers in that form is still a mystery.

[ May 29, 2010, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

A. Tasmia's true 'first born' is someone that she only acknowledges in her dreams, in the blackest hours before dawn.

That child is the son of Darkseid, the lord of darkness, himself.

In the moments of the battle, when Shadow Lass was protecting the child Izaya with her shadows and words, Darkseid did something that even the HighFather couldn't stop or alter or even be truly aware of until after it was finished.

Darkseid's anger at Shady's challenge caused him to reach out in time and space, creating a small pocket around him outside of both, from which he reached through her shadows and pulled her to him.

And in the pocket that was outside of time and space, he took her as only a demi-god filled with anger and frustration and revenge and lust can, until an 'eternity' later, he was spent.

His rage gone, he healed her, something he almost never did but was capable of, and placed her gently, he could be gentle now, back into her shadows, stepping from the pocket realm of his creation.
He put her back, almost lovingly, because he knew that she carried his child.

A child to raise himself, a child to form as he had never been able to with Orion.
He knew the moment of conception, the moment the small sparks of life joined and began the miracle of being.

Then, he lost the battle and the war.

And so, Darkseid's actions were never recorded in the Legion annals.
Tasmia never told anyone, just saying after the battle, that she needed some time away, on Talok VIII.
Not even Lar had known.

When she got to Talok, she fled to the monestary/nunnery, cut her hair in dispair and waited to birth a demi-god.

The pain had been terrible.
She was in labor for almost a week and completely out of strength when Izaya appeared and gently touched her swollen belly.
The pain stopped, and a peace came over.
She relaxed and the child came crying, from her body.

Izaya washed the child, and her, softly crooning to both of them.
Tasmia looked at the now quiet infant as he nestled warm in the HighFather's arms.

He was a beautiful baby, a healthy, deep blue with small pointed ears and curly black hair. He slept, so Shady couldn't see his eyes, but she knew they were blue-black and powerful in their awareness.

Izaya covered the child's head with a small knit blanket and whispered to Tasmia that he would love and care for the boy, always.
He would train him up to fight for the light and be a great warrior, prophet and king on New Genesis.

"What's his name?" Izaya asked Tasmia as she was drifting off to sleep.

"Giedh'on, HighFather," she said, "The cutting gift."

Izaya nodded and sent his power out to heal her body and soul, to strenghten her.
His radiance put her further into a deep, restful sleep.

He touched her face and spoke a word, giving her a forgetfulness, so that she might go on with her life, whole and uncrippled by what had happened.

Then, the HighFather took his new son with him, to his universe and time.

Tasmia sighed in her sleep often.
Only sometimes did she remember what happened as if it were all a dream she dreamed.
And sometimes, she dreamed of her son, never to know him outside of her dreams.
When she did, she always woke up crying.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
A week?! God.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

4. Tasmia's last born child is Zariah, daughter of Jan Arrah.

When she approached Jan for this child, he had resisted, at first.
After she'd removed her clothes, he'd given in, rather ferociously.

She'd loved the look of him, his fair skin against her blue, his blonde hair mingled with her black.
They'd made love for days and weeks, even though they really didn't need to.
They were beginning to fall in love.
They might have gone deeper and deeper into each other, never to come back.

But, Shaugvhn found them.
Shady never knew how, but she suspected Lar and Dawnstar.

Jan had been so torn, but his commitment to Erin was real and he couldn't hurt her any more.
And Tasmia had just wanted a child, right?

So, they'd had a final kiss after Shaugvhn left.
Long and long, pouring what 'might have been' into every glorious, greedy, grieving moment.
Then, he left.

And Tasmia had Zariah.
Too young for a codename, she had her father's powers and personality and blue eyes.
Tasmia loved her dearly and protectively and longingly.

Afterwards, a year or so later, Jan had gone to Trom and begun his memorial work.

[ May 29, 2010, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
A week?! God.

Almost but not quite.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

B. Tasmia is carrying a last child.
At least, she HOPES it's a last child.
One could never know when 'duty' might call again.

She was with Lar again after his years with Dawnstar.
But, she'd been taken by surprise when he'd shown up, wanting to try again.
Of course, she'd wanted to.
She'd always loved him.
He made her feel safe and certain and capable and cherished.
And he was such a man.
sigh

But before he'd come back, she'd been on Colu where Brainy had his 'vacation' home, where he had Frer.

While she was there, Querl had been called off planet on a Legion mission and she had stayed behind with Frer and Zariah and Cham.

She'd always called him 'Cham'.
Reep sounded so silly and he wasn't silly.
Cham was one of the least silly people that she knew.

Frer was in his humanoid form and was playing with Zariah.
She and Cham had been discussing Frer's progress and maturing personality when they heard the kids yelling.
When they ran in, one of the droids was spinning completely out of control.
Why Zariah didn't transmute it into oxygen or Frer didn't use his forcefield, Shady didn't know.
But, she tossed shadows around the kids and Cham smashed the droid in one of his 'creature' incarnations.

The kids were a little miffed that they didn't see him smush it because of her shadows, but they had eaten supper and gone to bed anyway, with only minor murmurs.

When Cham and Tas came back into the main living quarters after tucking the kids in, they started laughing and couldn't seem to stop.
Until they were hugging.
The hugging felt good.
So good that they stopped laughing.

She'd had a handful of lovers in her life, but a shapeshifter was extraordinary!
And passionate!
They'd really enjoyed each other those few weeks, but Querl eventuallycame back and she'd had to take Zariah back to start the next session of her studies with the masters.

Tasmia had been surprised when she found out she was pregnant!
She'd had no idea it was possible for a Talokian and a Durlan to have a child together.

Lar knew, of course, and seemed happy with the coming baby, he always loved being a father.
He was even talking about the two of them having another child together, in a few years.

Cham's baby was going to be very interesting, to say the least. And Tasmia was expecting him to come to Talok for the birthing.
Ahhhh, what might happen, she didn't know.

But, Tasmia was a Mallor and a planetary champion.
THE planetary champion, actually, and a Legionnaire, currently in reserve yes, but still and always, a Legionnaire!

[ June 15, 2010, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Klar Ken T5477
The Future Superman of 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klar Ken T5477   Email Klar Ken T5477         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

3rd Generation:
Lady Lavendar

All this takes place in the 5YL Universe, which, unless I am very much mistaken, no longer exists anywhere in the current 52verse.

Still, as Doctor Fate once remarked, "That which has been made can never be truly unmade."

The year is 3064.

LL: Happy One-Hundredth Birthday, Grandmother. I had the royal bakeries prepare you a lovely cake. I know what a sweet tooth you have.
IA: And will you release an old woman from her long imprisonment on her one-hundredth birthday, my grand-daughter?
LL: Yes, this is a prison. I will admit that. These walls are especially shielded against even your powerful telepathic abilities. But is a comfortable prison, is it not? Eight luxurious rooms, robotic servants at your command, the finest cuisine available provided at your request, holofeeds from all over the Galaxy. Have you taken advantage of the new rejuvenation spa I had installed last month?
IA: Are you so afraid of me, that you must keep me locked up here?
LL: Oh, but Grandmother, it is not from fear. It is for your own protection. There are those within the Empire who wonder why I do you the kindnesses I do. And within your EarthGov, there are those who would see you dead without remorse. They still blame you for Validus. They would kill you, just as they killed your Legion.
IA: The Legion lives.
LL: Yes, yes, with, I believe, just five members now? That absurd young Tharrian, the turtle boy, the fish girl, and that silly tin robot. Anyone with any power is drafted now into the UltraCorps.
IA: You neglect the healer. Could it be you fear him as well? He treats those under your hypnotic spell as though they were infected with a disease. And cures them.
LL: I fear no one, grandmother, least of all some insignificant child. I rule twenty-nine inhabited worlds. None can threaten me, and none can long withstand me.
IA: I would count twenty-eight. Daxam is empty and desolate. The woods and jungles and deserts begin to reclaim the abandoned cities.
LL: My beloved Daxamites are my first line of defense against invaders, insurgents and traitors. They are stationed where they are needed, and respected and feared throughout the Galaxy.
IA: And you dress them in replicas of Mon-El's costume. What view do you think he will take of this when he returns?
LL: Will he return? Do you really believe that childish legend? What have I to fear from Lar Gand? He is ten times your age, and if he is not dead already, he must be exceedingly weak and feeble by now.
IA: And yet you fear your cousin on Talok, the Lord of Light and Darkness.
LL: He stands against me! Even now, as I am making incursions into Khundia and the Dominion, the enemies of the United Planets! But he and that Naltoran Seer, with the Queen of Orando and the Coventry of Tharn, and that accursed UltraCorps; they keep the intractable Weber's World and Earth from my influence. I do not fear them. I hate them! One day they will all bow to me!
IA: There are some who will never bow to you, grand-daughter.
LL: How? How is it, with your mental faculties so weakened with age, you sit here and still resist my aura of love, which has conquered so many others? I am joyfully obeyed-- even worshipped-- by tens of billions, and yet you, old woman, continue to resist me.
IA: It is because, my Lady, that among all those tens of billions throughout the Galaxy, I am the only one left who truly loves you.

EIGHTEEN MONTHS LATER
Daxamite Guard: Lady Lavender sends her regrets for supper, Madame. That irritating Mr. Cobb has once again penetrated the borders of the Empire, and the situation demands her undivided attention. Your dinner is served.
IA: Thank you, young man. Oh, dearie me, I seem to have dropped my spork. Can you see where it landed?
DG: Yes, Madame. It is right here.
IA: Oh, lawks.
***** CRASH *****
DG: Ordinarily, Madame, a blow to the head with a heavy mahogany chair such as you have just delivered would have resulted in some serious injury. I congratulate you on a remarkable spryness for one of your age. However, I am a Daxamite, and it would take a great deal more than that to injure me.
IA: True, but I think I did do some damage to that psionically shielded helmet you are wearing. Those circuits are notoriously fragile.
DG: I will not succumb to mind control… Darkseid's Beard! The memories! What have you done to me!?
IA: I am not dominating you. I am freeing you from domination.
DG: My world… the worlds! But what can we do?
IA: First of all, with your permission, I will telepathicall install a memetic virus in your mind. Any one you approach will be freed of hypnotic control. I do not doubt you will soon have a substantial underground on your side. Second, kindly punch a small hole in one of these shielded walls.
DG: But why?
IA: Unless I miss my guess, this irritating Mr. Cobb is Lar Gand, and he is looking for me.
DG: You really are THE Saturn Girl then, aren't you!?
IA: Well, it's nice to be called a girl at one-hundred-and-one, but just plain Imra will do at this age, I think. Or Mrs. Ranzz, if you prefer, whippersnapper. Now punch me that hole.
***** CRUNCH *****
(As the guard leaves, "Mr. Cobb" immediately appears. He is a slender, elderly white-haired gentleman dressed in dark slacks, long-sleeved white shirt, and a skinny black tie.)
LG: Hello Imra. It really has been too long.
IA: Lar, it is so good to see you. You are looking pretty well for a Daxamite nearly twelve centuries old.
LG: I am probably nearer eighty, physiologically. It is so hard to keep track.
IA: I was never able to extend my condolences for your loss of Tasmia.
LG: Thank you. To tell the truth, it made me confront my own mortality. I went back to the Zone for decades, I think, to hide from my fears, but at last I realized that we all must die, sooner or later.
IA: Today might be the day. We had better leave quickly.
LG: You may want to stay. I brought you a gift. Antique jewelry.
IA: A Legion flight ring? Wherever did you find one?
LG: It isn't one-of-a-kind. The rest of the Legion will be here shortly.
IA: The Legion? Which Legion?
LG: They have eighteen members now, including a Hykraian and a Psimian. I've been secretly training them for the past few months, and they have become quite capable, and in fact quite popular in U.P. Space.
IA: But are they really able to take on Lady Lavender and her forces?
LG: It is not generally known yet, but they deposed the One True God of the Dominion about a year ago. It appears he was draining the energies of immortals to feed his own power, but the machinery was organically based, and they had an herbicider on the team.
IA: But they can't have recruited any really powerful members. The U.P. immediately drafts those into the UltraCorps as cannon fodder.
LG: The U.P. recruiters missed a few. They seem obsessed with the Daxamite power set. We also started a Legion of Substitute Heroes, with over thirty members now, and made sure that no one takes them seriously. But I've put a half-bizarro on that team, a couple of passive invulnerables, a probability shifter, and an infinite polymorph. None of them have much control over their powers, but as I remember, you are all about control. I presume you have already started a palace revolution?
IA: Yes, and I presume you have been making inconsequential hit-and-run attacks on the borders of the Empire, and giving the impression that the Legion would never dare mount an aggression against the Imperial Seat itself?
LG: Yes, and I believe it has worked. All this history, and they still don't know us very well, do they?
IA: Long live the Legion.

Beware of elderly super-heroes. There is a reason they have lived so long.

--------------------
"So different from the Original Superman of Krypton!"

Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

For one of my creations:

-
the original photo is of Fatima, from ANTM.

[ May 30, 2010, 05:44 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I loved the Adventure era special that had Superman visit the adult Legion.
Chuck and Lu had a boy, as I remember it, of around 7 or 8, who was triplicating.
Supes made the comment in the poster:

-
photo posted by victorsotolll

--------------------

Come, join me!

Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm. I'd forgotten about that 'Master' Plan story I started on page 1-- I should get back to that at some point.

Any LWorlders that go back to the DC boards remember a thread on the LEGIONNAIRES board called 'Legion-heirs'? There were some good ideas on it. I've tried finding it on the Wayback Machine and haven't had any luck.

Any chance that anybody might still have it lurking on their hard drive (probably on an old computer's hard drive...)?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klar Ken T5477
The Future Superman of 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klar Ken T5477   Email Klar Ken T5477         Edit/Delete Post     
IN SUMMARY

001._Lightning Lad + Saturn Girl = Electrode [by Set]
002._Brainiac 5 => Brainiac 6 (clone) [by Set]
003._Ultra Boy + Apparition = Shift X [by Set]
004._Mon-El + Supergirl = Super-Kid [by Monkey Eater Lad]
005._Brainiac 5 + Lightning Lad = Idea Lad (Subject One) [by Mystery Lad]
006._Timber Wolf + Night Girl = Night Wolf (subject Two) [by Mystery Lad]
007._Lightning Lad + Saturn Girl = Rampage [by Set]
008._Karate Kid + Princess Projectra = Zen [by Set]
009._Mon-El + Shadow Lass = ShadowBlade [by Set]
010._Cosmic Boy + Kid Quantum 2 = Galaxy Girl [by Monkey Eater Lad]
011._Cosmic Boy + Kid Quantum 2 = BrightFlame [by Set]
012._Cosmic Boy + Kid Quantum 2 = NightFire [by Set]
013._Wildfire + Shikari = Quanta [by Set]
014._Bouncing Boy + Triplicate Girl = Multiball [by Star Boy]
015._Star Boy + Dream Girl = StarDreamer [by Sketch Lad]
016._Brainiac 5 + Dream Girl = Brainiac 6 [by Sketch Lad]
017._Sun Boy + Dream Girl = Flare [by Sketch Lad]
018._Timber Wolf + Dream Girl = Londa [by Sketch Lad]
019._Tyroc + Dream Girl = Siren [by Sketch Lad]
020._Star Boy + Dream Girl = Astral [by Set]
021._Colossal Boy + Chameleon Girl = Twisted [by Set]
022._Bouncing Boy + Triplicate Girl = Legion [by Set]
023._Element Lad + Shvaughn Erin = Elemental [by Set]
024._Star Boy + Dream Girl = Wren [by Candle]
025._Chlorophyll Kid + Mystelor = Rose Red [by Candle]
026._Karate Kid + Princess Projectra = Valinen [by Candle]
027._The Mess + Infectious Lass = Meyra [by Candle]
028._The Mess + Infectious Lass = Drin [by Candle]
029._Jo Nah + Saturn Girl = Unnamed [by Set]
030._Sun Boy + Lightning Lass = Unnamed [by Set]
031._Ultra Boy + Shadow Lass = Unnamed [by Set]
032._Timber Wolf + Princess Projectra = Unnamed [by Set]
033._Timber Wolf + Phantom Girl = Unnamed [by Set]
034._Colossal Boy + Shrinking Violet = Unnamed [by Set]
035._Shrinking Violet + Lightning Lass = Unnamed [by Set]
036._Superboy + Triplicate Girl = Unnamed [by Set]
037._Blok + Mysa = Unnamed [by Set]
038._Invisible Kid + Chemical King = Unnamed [by Set]
039._Ultra Boy + Shadow Lass = Shadow Wing [by Candle]
040._Arm-Fall-Off Boy + Konk = Jigsaw [by Klar Ken T5477]
041._Double Header + Triad = Hex [by Klar Ken T5477]
042._Jigsaw + Hex = the Weirdo Leginnaire [by Klar Ken T5477]
043._Porcupine Pete + Infectious Lass = Blowgun [by Candle]
044._Matter-Eater Lad + Ethyl Eyeful = Seater [by Candle]
045._Blow Gun + Seater = MarksMaid [by Candle]
046._the Weirdo Legionnaire + Marksmaid = Legion [by Candle]
047._Lightning Lad + Saturn Girl = Validus [by Klar Ken T5477]
048._Rond Vidar + Laurel Gand = Star Sapphire [by Klar Ken T5477]
049._Validus + Star Sapphire = Lady Lavender [by Klar Ken T5477]
050._Bouncing Boy + Triplicate Girl = Trinity [by Set]
051._Evolvo Lad + Life Lass = Unnamed [by Set]
052._Beast Boy + Gas Girl = Albino [by Set]
053._Psyche + Ornitho = Quetzal [by Set]
054._Lightning Lad + Saturn Girl = Zeus [by Candle]
055._Lightning Lad + Saturn Girl = Veritas [by Klar Ken T5477]
056._Lightning Lad + Saturn Girl = Gemini [by Klar Ken T5477]
057._Cosmic Boy + Night Girl = Magnet Boy [by Klar Ken T5477]
058._Blok => Chip (Clone) [by Klar Ken T5477]
059._Queen Projectra + Timber Wolf = the Wolf Princess [by Klar Ken T5477]
060._Shrinking Violet + Lightning Lass = Atom Girl [by Klar Ken T5477]
061._Kent Shakespeare + Kono = Power Boy [by Klar Ken T5477]
062._Lex Luthor + Saturn Queen = Mind Boy [by Klar Ken T5477]
063._the Indigo Warlock + Ms. Qznkpykl = Lgxqzryp [by Klar Ken T5477]
064._Matter-Eater Lad + Saturn Queen = Improbability Lass [by Klar Ken T5477]
065._Invisible Kid (SW6) + Catspaw = the Cheshire Cat [by Klar Ken T5477]
066._Ultra Boy + Shadow Lass = Shadow Wing [by Candle]
067._Zeus + Shadow Wing = Lord Twilight [by Candle]
068._Mon-El + Shadow Lass = Helix [by Candle]
069._Brainiac 5 + Shadow Lass = The Stealth [by Candle]
070._Brainiac 5 + Shadow Lass = Frer [by Candle]
071._Darkseid + Shadow Lass = Giedh'on [by Candle]
072._Element Lad + Shadow Lass = Zariah [by Candle]
073._Chameleon Boy + Shadow Lass = Unnamed [by Candle]
074._Lightning Lad + Monstress = Frankenstein [by Sarcasm Kid]

[ June 16, 2010, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Klar Ken T5477 ]

--------------------
"So different from the Original Superman of Krypton!"

Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.