Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: Children of the Legion Collection (Page 8)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: Children of the Legion Collection
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I thought Dori might be Rainbow Girl!
Nice pairing and good reasoning!

Go to the top of this category, where the 'Discussion' thread is and you'll go to the first page.
There'll be a whole list of threads that have been official 'everybody' add to threads.
One of the top 4 will have a Legion of Light title.
That's the one.
Lots of great stuff on those threads!

Or, I can just bump it for you.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Mithras
Name: Myfrus
Relatives: Mysa (creator/mother), Father Unknown, Blok (step-father), Nura (aunt), Querl (uncle), Brainiac VI (cousin)

Origin: The popular rumor is that he is Sun Boy or Fire Lad's son, which has led to alot of teasing in school. Myfrus always considered Blok to be his father until he overheard his mother talking with a lawyer oneday. He is mad at his mother for lying to him.

Powers: He has pyrokinesis, which is the ability to start fires with your mind.

Brainiac VI
Name: Akht Dox
Relatives: Querl (father), Nura (mother), Mysa (aunt), Blok (uncle), Myfrus (cousin)

Origin: The combination of Colun and Naltorian DNA result in physical disfigurement. He rejected his parents political views in favor of traditional Transhumanism. Brainiac VI will be responsible for the political transformation that will eventually result in Brainiac VIII.

Powers: 10th level mind, The ability to see an event five minutes before it happens.

Enigma Boy
Relatives: Jan (adoptive father) Aaron (adoptive father); unknown biological parents

Origin: He was developed in Cadmus Labs as part of Project: Terra Titans. Earthgov was developing it's own super-heroes to use against an alien invasion. When this plot was discovered, the scientists abandoned the facility in haste. The older children escaped and battled the Legionnaires. The Legion helped to adopt out the younger children, and the Schvaughns used this opportunity to adopt a child.

Powers: He can create force fields with different energy effects. The limits of his powers will not be known until puberty. Genetics testing revealed that both his parents were human, so there is little clue to what the final result will be.

[ June 28, 2010, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Red Arrow ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
There has been the pairing of Rokk and Jasmine before here.
This is my version.
I loved the photo because of the wonderful joy it ratdiates.
I love thinking of Rokk like this:

-

[ September 12, 2010, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
Conundrum- ???, Lyle
Relatives- Parents Identities Unknown, adopted by Cosmic Boy and Night Girl
Powers: Ability to open portals to other dimensions, immunity to telepathy

Origin: He was found in one of Tharok's labortories. There are alot of rumors about this shy little boy. Some say he is a product of genetic engineering, others say he is a robot.

Personality: Could be described as Goth in the 20th century Earth, but withdrawn instead of whiny. He is happy with who he is an doesn't care what others think about him.

I wish we could do a RPG or something else cool with these characters.

[ July 28, 2010, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Red Arrow ]

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.