Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Museum of Legion Arts: Children of the Legion Collection (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Museum of Legion Arts: Children of the Legion Collection
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh! Here's one...

Live Wire + Monstress = Frankenstein

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!
What a list!
Great job, Klar Ken!

Elad's daughter is Zariah, by the way, a small thing, that.

And Paean's codename, which you use most in the list, is 'Helix'.
Her brother is The Stealth.
Nitpicy, but that's how we Legion fans are!

Thanks for including the picture combinations, too.
[Hug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Ooh! Here's one...

[LOL]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Well it makes sense, doesn't it?

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
quote:
Ooh! Here's one...

[LOL]
[LOL] , ditto!

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Klar Ken T5477
The Future Superman of 2965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klar Ken T5477   Email Klar Ken T5477         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
Wow!
What a list!
Great job, Klar Ken!

[Hug]

Candle, you are just too gracious and polite. Is this part of your online persona, or are you really this way?

I edited the list with your corrections, and added tbe child Frankenstein, which is pure genius.

--------------------
"So different from the Original Superman of Krypton!"

Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I'm pretty much just me.
I can be a pill, though.
Just ask Zardi or jimgallagher.

But thanks for the nice words.

I have to say that I love your character and story ideas.
I've had loads of fun with them!
Please keep posting!

[ June 18, 2010, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

quote:
Originally posted by Klar Ken T5477:
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
Wow!
What a list!
Great job, Klar Ken!

[Hug]

Candle, you are just too gracious and polite. Is this part of your online persona, or are you really this way?

I edited the list with your corrections, and added tbe child Frankenstein, which is pure genius.

No, she's really this way.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
We can all be pills sometimes. Candle is LOVE!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Some of my ideas (working more off postboot characters since I know that era best; though a lot of the couple would have to have paired off just before Legion Lost or something?)

Garth and Imra's daughter, Candis Ranzz (Impulse as a tentative codename, but I can't think of anything better?)
-- Shunned by both her parents' homeworlds. Winath didn't like it she was a single birth; Titan pities and fears her. Candis is virtually mindblind; she can receive telepathy, but her sending is so feeble that only the best telepaths can sense it. Most of her energy is channeled into manipulating the neuro-electrical signals of her targets. By dampening signals to the muscles she can paralyze a foe; blocking sensory nerves can strike a foe blind or deaf. She can also overload nerves, but this is a last resort as she can cause nerve/brain damage... possibly fatal.
Candis gets along best with Uncle Mekt and his kids; she thinks they understand her plight better than her parents do. She's quiet and reserved; thinks people blame her for things even when she's done nothing wrong. Red-haired with streaks of blonde; blue eyes.

Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Matrix (Justyn Ranzz) & Virus (Sharyl Ranzz)
-- Since Salu's powers were changed by the Emerald Eye so that she grew instead of shrinking, that effectively barred her from Imsk; her family was too horrified of her to continue communications. So she'd visited with the other Legionnaires' families instead -- usually, it was a poor substitute. That was until she visited Winath with the Ranzzes; they had just gotten Mekt back on parole due to his helping save Garth during the latter's prison visit.

In Mekt, Salu found something of a kindred soul; they were both outside the norm for their worlds, both of them feared for the evil they'd done and the consequences. They grew closer and finally fell in love and got married. To Mekt's surprise, she bore him twins: he figured that the "curse" would pass down and mean he'd only sire singletons.
Both siblings have dark auburn hair and purple eyes; they're fairly short for their age, though not to Salu's extreme. Their powers are likewise shared; they can shrink (but only to a centimeter height) and can manipulate electricity. Sharyl uses her powers to manipulate computer and security systems; "Uncle Lyle" has been her tutor in this (though he's made it clear she's only to do this for the greater good and not for her own profit!). Justin prefers to "link in" with vehicles, and is an excellent pilot even without this extra edge; if it wasn't for being called to the LSH, he could have been on the racing circuit.

Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Polymath 2 (Kamil Dox)
-- ColuGov went behind Querl's back and declared him a "failed experiment". They decanted another Coluan from the DNA used to bioengineer Querl, and thus produced Brainiac 6 -- although they manipulated him prenatally to eliminate the "defects" that had given Querl his emotional aspects.

Horrified and disgusted by this, Querl turned his back on Colu entirely and took the new codename Polymath. He cloned himself (as the DNA sequence that resulted in the 12th-level intellect was too recessive for his purposes), and has raised his son fairly well. While Kamil doesn't show much emotion usually, he at least is free from the sneering that Querl usually exhibited.

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Bouncing Boy + Monstress = Big Boy
Catspaw + Timber Wolf = CatDog
Lightning Lad + Kinetix = Friction
Lightning Lass + Storm Boy = Lightning Storm
Princess Projectra + Stone Boy = Crown Jewel
White Witch + Plaid Lad = Plaid Witch

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I love the support guys!
sigh

Candis is a great character!
I was thinking shince she affects nerves, something like 'Synapes' might work.

Matrix and Virus are fun, too!
The car idea is so, guyish!
He should race, too, even if he IS a Legionnaire.
I've always felt that the Legion's members should have more balanced lives.
I remember how surprising it was when we saw Tasmia playing a violin.
(She made shadow sculptures postboot.)

Maybe he could do exibition runs or vid/utube entertainment racing?

Polymath 2 is a great name.
Do you even watch 'NUMB3RS'?
Wouldn't it be kind of neat if Kamil was interested in the same kind of math used to solve crimes?
Sort of like a Data Holmes or something.

Just stream of consciousness ideas from what you wrote.
Thanks!

quote:
Bouncing Boy + Monstress = Big Boy
Catspaw + Timber Wolf = CatDog
Lightning Lad + Kinetix = Friction
Lightning Lass + Storm Boy = Lightning Storm
Princess Projectra + Stone Boy = Crown Jewel
White Witch + Plaid Lad = Plaid Witch

Big Boy and Crown Jewel are way good, SK!
CatDog is funny, too, but it reminds me of the CatDog cartoon, which makes it even funnier, but also kind of eyuckkky!
[No]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Well I didn't think like a cat and dog combined, like a child who's predominately feline with canine features or canine with feline features.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.