Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » TEEN TITANS series SPOILERS and Whatnots (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: TEEN TITANS series SPOILERS and Whatnots
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
The last two issues have been really good. There's a great bit in the latest ish with a certain Titan angrily asking something about someone's panties. (How's that for a tease... go forth and buy!) I think McKeever has found his voice after the confusion of the recent future Titans storyline.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Just read the last 3 issues back to back, I actually am liking the TERROR TITANS storyline, but I'm fearful for Miss Martian. I want her separated from her evil future-self, stat.

For some reason, the Emerald Eye being around since our time never bothered me, but the Persuader's atomic axe being around DOES bother me.

Oh, and I *loved* seeing Rose kick so much ass.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeffrey Allan Boman
Online, but working on his zine.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeffrey Allan Boman   Email Jeffrey Allan Boman         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been buying Teen Titans since the start of Geoff's version, and I really like the Terror Titans storyline.

Interesting how the heads of the Dark Side Club are all African Americans.

--------------------
The Original Universe, a fanzine about comics.

More information at http://fanselfpub.wetpaint.com

From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rtvu2
here we go again....

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rtvu2   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I fourth in my agreement that I like the Terror Titans storyline.
From: Texas | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Whew... when did Clock King become such a freakin' badass? Hope this storyline's conclusion is as good as the rest of it has been.

I *really* like the Clock King upgrade.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Was the new issue out today or was it delayed. I didn't get it with my pull today nor did I see it on the shelf at the CBS?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

There was a new issue of TT in my pull (the one with Clock King looming over the Titans). I haven't read it yet.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

but I did last night, issue 60. Clock King as a badass is pretty cool. I can't believe there's going to be a TERROR TITANS mini. I think the Titans franchise is in danger of collapsing under its own weight. Teen Titans, The Titans, Tiny Titans, Teen Titans Go!, all the upcoming one-shots, Teen Titans: Year 1 *and* Terror Titans? That's a whole lotta Titans.

Still the TERROR TITANS storyline was good, and showed Rose for the badass SHE is as well. Because of her, I might get the Terror Titans mini.

Looking forward to Kid Eternity and am glad to see Miss martian and Kid Devil are sticking around!

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally got it yesterday.

Have to agree with you Lasher. I fear for the future of the Titans franchise as well but mostly because of the constantly changing membership rather than because of the related series. This team never seems to get enough time to gel before members are added or removed. And now we are going to have another change.

Don't get me wrong, I love having Blue Beetle on the team. This is one of the few new characters to come out of 52 that I really, really like along with Megan. And I've always been a fan of Kid Eternity so I'm looking forward to meeting him and Eddie has become a really likable character.

Rose leaving to join the Terror Titans makes sense since she never really fit in my opinion although I like her as a character.

I really hope that Tim remains on the team because I don't see anyone else that can fill the role of team leader.

(Heck, now that I think of it, one of those blacked out figures in the spoiler image displayed on the DCU page of all recent issues could be Spoiler! That would be cool!)

In any case, I'm concerned that all the changes will just put this team into more of a mess which makes they're survival very uncertain.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
#61-- 'Crimson Jazzerciser"!? HA! I haven't decided if I like that new look for Kid-- make that *Red* Devil (Don't like it- mainly because of that d-at-the-end-of-the-first-word-runs-into-the-d-of-the-second-word thing... it'll always sound like redevil).

Did we just witness the beginnings of a beautiful comics friendship? I hope so.

I haven't been reading Blue Beetle's own title, so I'm not really sure about what all his armor can do. And I have to admit that until the last issue or two, I haven't *really* been paying attention to TEEN TITANS- if his capabilites have been more fully explained.

Anyway, I'm glad he's now an 'official' member. Once the 'future M'gann' thing gets settled (I find her ugly and annoying), then I'll really like this incarnation.

If Kid Eternity actually *does* become a Teen Titan, then I'll be very happy. I also like the news that STATIC will be a Titan with DC's absorbing the MILESTONE characters into the DCU proper.

There's a couple more characters still to be revealed, I think.

I wonder when the roster change will occur?

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
It seems that the roster has been continually changing since like....52 onwrads. Before that actually. It's getting kinda annoying actually. Still Kid Eternity. Woot!

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
another death strikes against Titans - add two more titans member - Click Here For A SpoilerFever (so mad - really really liked her) and Molecule.

Oh well.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
#64-- Wonder Girl and Herclues need to meet again. I think that after this issue, she might have a more sympathetic attitude towards her half-brother.

Lycos is not really very interesting, apart from a strong visual and the mythological trappings.

I liked the evocation of Olympus-- showing a bit of its grandeur and not the whole gleaming city.

Fans of Bombshell should be pleased. She does now have a fairly interesting reason to be living with the Titans. Though considering her living arrangements in Titans Tower brings up questiions that are best left nebulous, perhaps.

I'm looking forward to the membership drive, and then a stable roster for awhile. The flux has been going on for 30 issues or so, now. Enough.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Owl Lad
proudtobecanadian

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Owl Lad   Email Owl Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anybody else feel this Red and Blue team forced by pairing the comic sensibilities of Red Devil and Blue Beetle?

I feel this team is disjointed. Get some cohesion and make it work or this title will fall. How I wish Raven went back to her non-teenaged self after Titans #6. Her returning to her "true self", I thought that meant this teen version of herself would go away and thus solidifying her spot in the Titans book and not the Teen Titans book.

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

#65 showcased a pretty good big ol' fight scene and a *very* scary beastie-- Lycus can recur sometime later and I'd be perectly glad to see him (something I didn't think I'd be typing after the Marvin incident...)

There was an odd scene featuring what I think was supposed to be the King of the Olympian gods, hard to credit given events in WONDER WOMAN- though he *is* a god...

Who's the angry blonde on the issue's last page? Am I meant to know who she is?

How long till Bombshell (who's growing on me) is revealed to be related to Barry Allen?

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.